SUMMARY OF QUAULIFICATIONS:
Office Assistant II
- Outstanding knowledge of standard and administrative procedures.
- Operates and manages complex databases, spreadsheets, and other software's.
- Conducts lead responsibilities that include training other employees, assigning and reviewing tasks, scheduling, and acting supervisory duties.
- Process and maintain confidential paperwork and files. Compose informational letters and memorandum along with creating forms.
- Takes minutes and schedule meetings, conferences, and interviews for upper management.
- Answers complex questions from internal and external customers concerning contracts, zoning, licensing and registrations, permits, city codes and guidelines. Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with peers, management, and customers.
Filled and assisted pharmacist with medical preparations, managed office files, cashier, and Customer service, read Doctor Prescriptions and typed labels with specifications.
Data Entry / Word Processor
Processed many types of data including but not limited to batch work, micro- imaging, freight invoices, and accounting. 12,000 ksph 60 wpm
ACCREDITATIONS: Membership Chairperson National Management Assn.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access
- Administrative Staff
- Office Management
- Grant and Proposal Writing
- Frontline Supervision
- Customer Service