Master of Science in Finance
Main courses: Corporate Finance, Advanced Accounting, Portfolio Management, Investment Analysis, Fixed-income Securities, Derivatives, Investment Banking, Econometrics, Financial Theory, Real Estate Finance
GW Stock Pitch Competition
- Analyzed the financial reporting of 5 real estate companies, formulate an investment recommendation based on an independent and comprehensive equity analysis.
- Including Analysis of industry trends, competitors, fundamentals and financial statements Pro Forma Creation of financial statement models Valuation using discounted cash flow DCF , multiple and quantitative methods.
Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge
Designed PM 2.5 related disease's insurance and air pollution sustainable investment model. Securitized insurance model raised fund for insurance company.
Head cheerleader of college basketball team Minister of Literature and Art Department of Student Union
- Performed monthly reconciliations to support business and financial operation, budget cycles and cash flow forecasting.
- Drafted detailed business plan for fundraising purpose included performing P L analysis, building Pro Forma financial statements forecasting assumption based on intensive industry, market, comparable company analysis .
- Managed 6 employee, designed marketing and feedback strategies.
Financial Analysis Associate
- Performed monthly reconciliations, including correctly formatting and displaying the analysis results of the data, involved an intensive use of Excel, NetSuite, Salesforce, Great Plain system.
- Participated in fiscal year re-forecasting, budgeting and planning.
- Created and maintained databases with over 10,000 records in spreadsheet. Constructed several efficient spreadsheet templates to process financial data and standardizing procedural documentation for the global office. Strengthened efficiency of reconciliation process and used by more than 70 countries.
- Provided dashboard chart and trend analysis include P L, cash flow, budget trend analysis to support yearly board meeting presentation.
Equity Research Analyst Intern
- Tracked and reported economic, market, industry top news. Analyzed professional industry reports for information regarding clients' holdings.
- Conducted fundamental analysis and technical analysis on equities by use of Bloomberg terminal.
- Awarded Best summer Intern out of 18 interns.
Credit Loan Assistant
- Improved operational efficiency by creating an Excel template to track and update clients' account information and loan approval progress.
- Maintained clients relationship and increased clients retention rate by 10 through providing updated market and product information.
- Assessed clients' credit data by calculating financial ratios and prepared all documentation related to credit record.
- Through client recommendations, earned TRW Star Award in August 1997 and July 1998 and TRW Excellence Award in December 1998 for continually exceeding customer expectations.
Software Skills: Bloomberg, MS Access, Advanced MS Excel e.g., Pivot Table, Vlookup , MS PowerPoint, SAS, MATLAB, R, SQL server, Statistical analysis