Programmer-data Processor Resume
Office Professional with experience in project coordination, customer relations, and data processing. Extensive experience working with and manipulating electronic documents in various software programs.
- Quick learner with strong organizational skills; adapt well to change; skilled at troubleshooting problems.
- Ability to estimate on multiple press requests, maintaining accuracy under pressure, often to meet tight deadlines.
- Interacts with internal production departments, product development teams, and external vendors.
- Possess good mathematical and cognitive calculation skills, as well as familiarity with internet, intranet and digital file organization and storage.
- Experienced in interacting with clients in a service oriented environment and ability to self prioritize the day’s work and be accountable to meeting required standards.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Caging/Treasury, First Logic, DataRight.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX 1995-2012
Accurately coordinate the processing of customer data and art files for direct mail production projects.
- In addition to the responsibilities and skill sets of image/layout design; manipulate variable data to be merged with the design document and printed on high speed laser presses.
- Receive data from client and manipulate, normalize, postal qualify, de-dupe, client data in various software systems and import into relational databases for manipulation and processing.
- Communicate with Clients, Project Managers, Sales team and Production Departments to answer or assist in customer requests.
- Combine client data using First Logic (postal sortation, ACE (CASS), DataRight, Merge/Purge software) and various data manipulation and programming tools.
- Perform data/file analysis and prepare records for import into tables; query and manipulate data in relational database tables using FoxPro; write queries that retrieve and modify data by using sub queries.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy in delivering products to clients.
Completion of 65 Credit Hours, Confidential College, San Antonio, TX
Graduate, Confidential School, San Antonio, TX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes