- Best performer at ACS for mutiple quarters for for year 2010.
- Best presenter for SoftwareFolks in annual meeting.
- Located high-level IT professionals through the use of referrals, user groups, Internet job boards, portals, cold calling, broadcast mailings, and creatively placed job postings.
- Managed pre-employment and on-boarding activities
- Posses' Full cycle recruitment experience/End to End Recruitment experience.
- Extensive experience with particular focus in building elite IT consulting services teams for world-class Fortune 500 firms in multiple market verticals
- 8 years of IT Staff Augmentation Experience
- Best Performer for TalentBurst for successive years and quarters
Some of the areas where I recruit:
- Program Management / Project Management/PMP
- Architects Data/Solutions
- Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis/Data Analysis/Statistical Analysis
- ERP SAP/PeopleSoft/Oracle
- System Administration/Engineer Windows, UNIX LINUX
- Network Administration Cisco Juniper
- Database Admin/Developer SQL, Oracle, DB2, Informix, MYSQL, Sybase and PostGreSQL
- Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence
- ETL - OWB, Informatica, Business Objects, SSIS, Cognos, SAS Data Integration Studio SSIS
- ERP SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite Oracle
- Java and .Net Application Development
- Cloud Technology Big Data
- Mobile Development Testing Apple, Android and Windows
- Testing Manual, Automated, Black, White, Grey, Performance, SIT and UAT
- Technical Support - Infrastructure, Security and Enterprise wide support
- Sales Support Executive/Manager Account Executive/Manager
- Application Server Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Sunone, OAS and JRun
- Chip/PCB/Verification Designer
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
- Portals: Dice, Monster, Career Builder, HotJobs, Beyond, SoloGig, Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Recruiting Software/Applicant Tracking System ATS : Taleo and JobDiva
- MSP: Tapfin, PrO Unlimited, Guidant Group and Allergis Group Services
- VMS: Fieldglass, PeopelClick, Beeline, ProWAND, Econometrix, IQN, StaffEnabler and AT T's e-Temp
Sr. Talent Acquisition Executive
- Responsible for account coordination, managing and delivering for Twitter, Symantec, Juniper, Northeast Utilities, Experian, Twitter, Omgeo, LLC, National Grid, Verifone Federal Reserve Bank and RBS Citizens Bank
- Talking to Client Manager, VMO and CSC on daily basis to priorities requirements and ensure quality coverage on requirements.
- Attend Quarterly and Annual supplier/vendor review or performance evaluation.
- Managed entire life cycle of requisition in VMS from creation, submission, interview, work order acceptance and timesheet.
- Maximize client satisfaction results by developing procedures for entire team to improve the submission and processing of requests and clarification of client requirements
- Recruit candidates from cradle sourcing, interviewing to grave new hire paper work
- Created, managed, sourced for, 20 open Job Requisitions
- Utilize creative cost-effective recruiting methods including social media to recruit candidates for hard-to-fill roles
- Managing a team of 4 recruiters
Sr. Manager - Recruitment
- Primary interface with client Hiring Managers to anticipate and fill resource needs. Develop staffing plans and sourcing strategies to build an effective candidate pool and fill positions
- Account Management: Accounts Managed - AT T, WIPRO, Wells Fargo, CSC, Office Depot, Federal Reserve Bank, Bank of NY and Bank of the West
- Client Management:
- Maximize client satisfaction results by developing procedures to improve the submission and processing of requests and clarification of client requirements
- Worked closely with client assigned Product Project managers, to keep within Statement of Work SOW requirements. Acted as the liaison between business and technology to ensure delivery of appropriate products.
- Recruitment: Performed complete Recruitment Cycle/End to End Recruitment.
- Managed the entire training program.
- Created Training Material for the training.
- Created Recruiter Evaluation Test.
- Provided feedback of Training to management so that recruiters can be allocated to different teams
- Team Lead
- Managed a team of 12 recruiters for AT T and 5 recruiter team for Wipro.
- Assisted recruiter in creating Boolean strings to search qualified candidates.
- Created recruiter performance report on daily basis.
- Lead Tiger team from ACS.
- Bridge the Gap between sourcing and recruiting team
- Provided team sourcing training to fetch resumed from sources like LinkedIn, facebook and Google
- Managed a Team of 7
- Employee management: quarterly reviews, metrics analysis, goal structure and training.
- Research and negotiate pricing for employee skills evaluation tools.
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring managers to perform new requisition review activity and develop the sourcing strategy.
- Responsible for all phases of recruitment for a variety of clients.
Technical Resource Manager
- Worked on accounts including but not limited to AT T, IBM, Chevron, Express Script, Nestle, University of Arizona, Florida international University, Austin Independent School District, Prudential Insurance, Wachovia Securities now Wells Fargo Advisors, Brown Shoe, State of Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and South Carolina to establish bill rates, contract negotiations, and client satisfaction.
- Duties included: Recruitment/Staffing Supervisor, full desk recruiter, account manager and contract negotiator.
- Maintained full accountability for all aspects for procuring and cultivating a wide array of staff positions, with a focus on effectuating continued operational efficiencies by implementing effective recruiting and promotional activities.
- Interfaced with all internal client organizations. Streamlined the sourcing process by working directly with vice-presidents, directors and managers to determine hiring goals, job descriptions and performance standards.
- Educate consultants regarding W2 benefits.
- Educate consultants regarding filing of Time Sheets.
- Recruit candidates from cradle sourcing, interviewing to grave new hire paper work
- Handled a team of 5 recruiters. Responsible for the overall performance of the recruitment team.
- Educated Consultants about the Client, job opportunity, tips for interview and detailed overview on what to review and how to properly prepare for interview.
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing communications with candidates promoting interest in positions with Client, identifying candidate's interest by location and type of position desired.
- Participating and growing the company by taking initiative in bringing opportunities, reducing wastage of money or resources, giving suggestions to improve working environment.
- Issued TN permit to the Canadian Citizens.
- Trained all new hiring in the organization
- Manage the recruiting process from candidate sourcing through identification, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close. Interview candidates to determine skills and criteria for their job search.
- Recruiting, interviewing, pre-qualifying and closing candidates. Consistently source and deliver candidates with difficult/critical skill sets.
- Effectively manage multiple requisitions and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Carried out the role of IT recruiter which involved carrying out the full lifecycle of recruiting, i.e. identifying client's needs open positions - through detailed discussion with client, assessing skills set, negotiating bill rates, duration, etc.
- Began the process to identify suitable candidates through the use of internal resume database, as well as popular job boards Dice and Monster , screened all suitable candidates both via phone and prepared/formatted qualified candidates resumes.
- Submitted candidates to clients along with executive summary selling points of candidate to the client , scheduled interviews and walked candidates into the client site.
- Provided follow up, and closed the deal through providing client with highlights as to why candidate should be hired. Once decision made, was responsible for making offer to candidate and placing the candidate at the client site. Once that process was complete, was then responsible for weekly follow up with the candidate and the client to maintain employee and client relationships.
- Responsible for the employee/consultant hiring process i.e. Making verbal offers, and benefits package, negotiating salaries, negotiating start dates in line with clients expectations.