- Seeking a challenging and rewarding position utilizing my subject matter expertise inProcurement Lead the development and provide the ongoing support for a corporate wide strategic sourcing and vendor rationalization program for assigned category with having the responsible for the delivery and execution of strategic Indirect sourcing projects / Rfx for the contingent labor category with annual spend of over in total 3.5 billion. Actively was responsible for defining category specific sourcing strategy plans and leading the sourcing process for market and baseline analysis, managing suppliers, developing and implementing strategies, performing supplier capability assessments..
- Actively was responsible for comprehensive sourcing strategies that ensure the ''best value'' result is achieved within the Indirect category and identifying, evaluating, and selecting vendors to meet internal business needs, managing sourcing processes and completing necessary documentation including RFQs, RFIs, and RFPs , and conducting vendor capability and suitabilityfor assessments.
- Effectively lead cross-functional sourcing initiatives, including the development and implementation of complex sourcing strategies and developed and administers measurement tools on contract basis. To performs trend analysis and identifies and implements process improvements with analyzes all cost and process aspects of assigned spend by using scorecard process.
- Negotiates prices, delivery, insurance, performance, penalties, issue resolution, escalation and terms/conditions. Identifies and obtains cost improvements for purchased materials and services from supplier through negotiation and continuous improvement process.
- Effectively using communication skills including an ability to read analyze and interpret complex documents with the ability to write reports and business correspondence in reference to respond effectively to common inquiries or complaints from internal customers, suppliers, internal stakeholders and an ability and effectively present information to senior management staff.
- Held the responsibilities for the delivery and execution of strategic Indirect sourcing projects. This includes defining category specific sourcing strategy plans and leading the sourcing process to include market and baseline analysis, managing suppliers, developing and implementing strategies, performing supplier capability assessments, continuous improvement and benchmarking with a leadership role in the procurement organization and completed day-to-day activities that include source/supplier identification, proposal analysis, review clarifications.
MM Deployment Specialist
- Provide procurement subject matter expertise for system and process transformation with minimal impact to the business and users.Identify business requirements for successful procurement transformation.
- Establish procurement solutions aligned with template processes including any manual processes and Validate solution design with customers using process documentation, testing and prototyping strategies.
- Develop process documentation to support procurement solution s for transformation customers and establish execution procurement test plans as required supporting solution releases and deployment initiatives.
- Establish plans for and deliver procurement power user training and provided procurement with stabilization go-live support thru transition to ongoing support team s .
Sr Procurement Analyst Contract Position
- Procurement Processes Analytics in support of CCR Sourcing, Spend Analysis, and Operational Excellence initiatives. My role focused on driving cost savings, spend compliance, and support decision making using a balanced scorecard approach. Collecting and interpretation of historical spend data for targeted commodities and developing baselines, RFI/RFP analysis, and award scenario analysis.
- Performed financial analysis to insuring the accuracy of financial reporting and transforming financial data into useful information, including but not limited to ROI, IRR, NPV and Economic Profit analysis EP and Spend Analytics Mining, collecting, and categorizing spend data for interpretation by using analytical tools. Make vs. buy analysis, regression analysis, and should cost' modeling types of analytics. Process reporting tool with ERP system to develop and coordinate, consolidate, standardize requirements for overall procurement processes and reporting.
Global Procurement Manager
- Develop RFQ/RFP and negotiate best in class price, payment terms, quality levels, and delivery terms for purchased products in compliance with corporate objectives to analyze business data, oversee administer contracting procurement strategies programs ensuring accurate, usable information by using Six Sigma processes for business decision-makers to increase operational efficiency profitability.
- Working with engineering, product development, marketing, manufacturing and material planning to ensure the success of all cost reductions to Drive make vs. buy analysis and recommendation phase to meet corporate objectives.
- Actively working with senior management to evaluate impact of supply chain strategic development develop forward-thinking supply chain strategies influences the industry or marketplace for complex categories engages with market leaders. To gain buyoff for Global Procurement and Manage and ensure compliance with all relevant Procurement Policies and Procedures processes corporate-wide strategies.
- Performed managing staff for manufacturing commodity team's management process working with suppliers in Europe, South America and ASIA to collaborate with the Senior Managements on business process change initiatives and drive 'whole' solutions forMarketing, manufacturing and material planning to ensure the success of all total cost reductions.
- Responsible for ensuring risk management processes are in place including the utilization of proper contract documents and pre-qualifying contractors and suppliers that meet the company's standards and identify commercial opportunities with critical suppliers.
- Manage site specific and national contracts and conduct a value analysis of the existing supplier base, evaluate new supplier qualifications and direct the introduction of new suppliers based on quality, service, competitive pricing and value.
Senior SAP System Analyst / Senior Subcontracts Administrator
- Develops, negotiates, and administers T M, Labor Hour, Fixed Price, Cost reimbursable/Award Fee type Subcontracts, Non-disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements consistent with Government Client requirements in accordance with Company, FAR/DFAR procurement policies and procedures.
- Working with a proposal team in support of new business assigned as the lead subcontracting support element, coordinating the pre-award subcontract proposal functions.Performed a thorough price and cost analysis, resulting from negotiation of price/cost and price/cost-related terms and other subcontract or other agreement provisions. Performed a significant role in post-award subcontract management, ensuring compliance with required performance criteria in the statement of work.
- Prepare bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Co-ordinate, plan and monitor training and development activities throughout the organization with responsibility for coordinating training needs, recommending the appropriate mix and emphasis of training activities to improve the usage and usability of all Information Systems. The IS of all training templates and registration of new training courses on the organization training system. Cost Control monitor the training budget of the SAP Training section versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Participate in Deployment in the Middle East for all of theater in SAP R/3 for KBR Government Infrastructure the unit/integration testing of the SAP system: develop expertise in SAP to support the project goals and objectives. Participate in development of structured walk through SAP demonstrations training for Procurement Departments and Subcontracts Departments and Materials, Accounting end users.
Purchasing Site Leader Contract Position
- Initiated process responsible for the management of all activities associated with assigned global commodities and services. To provide full commodity leadership, working closely with multiple site locations, developing strategies and coordinating on global supply chain activities to ensure that cost, quality and delivery objectives were met by conducting on site workshops with cross functionally groups to evaluate material cost savings initiatives, analyze data and identify optimal cost savings initiatives for sourcing/projects managers.
- For company Agricultural and MRO commodities, work within the framework and requirements and established Procurement commodity team and Sale team to build cross-functional and cross-business consensus for commodity or for new construction project plan.Establishes supplier performance metrics for customers service and develop risk management plans to assure continuity of supply.
- Establish support systems and strongly impacts the decisions of the Procurement Strategy Board and the related commodity strategy, and works within the framework and requirements for the commodity established by the Procurement commodity team.Black Belt certification along with purchasing experience-using SAP R/3 for requisition and purchase order creation.
Sourcing Leader / Material Resource Planner
- Responsible for supporting all indirect sourcing needs of the GE SSA region. In this role you will develop and lead execution of the sourcing strategy to drive profitability, quality, safety, cost reduction, and continuous improvement.Lead detailed commodity planning, scheduling and Global Sourcing of assigned commodities.Define execute deflation and productivity cost out projects consistent with the SSA Sourcing deflation strategy and lead Supplier identification and negotiations, manage / help develop supplier contract.
- Develop and monitor supplier performance and metrics to ensure long term partnering benefits. Engage broader GE SSA Sourcing team to meet business goals and objectives
Senior Purchasing Coordinator
- Strategic Aspect: Impact the company bottom-line through negotiations, process improvements and year-over-year material productivity.Responsible for day to day purchasing and inventory control manage and facilitate all facets of supply management activities between manufacturing units and their suppliers.
- Create short term and long term strategies for savings and inventory accuracy and establish effective metrics to drive functional excellence, such as Purchase Price Variance PPV , vendor scorecards, inventory metrics.Participate in Value Engineering exercises as it relates to material sourcing have lead the efforts during bidding, contract negotiations and agreement creation to support all new product development activities through new product gate reviews and Qualified Parts List QPL approvals for critical parts
- Participate in the negotiating and managing of contracts and agreements for assigned commodities to ensure effective risk management system to protect against negative PPV, compliance violations, and business interruption due to lack of material supply
Materials / Purchasing Manager
- Manages and controls the profitable flow of materials into and through the plant including the following activities: procurement, production scheduling, inventory control and logistics,Implements inventory standardization and monitors inventory transactions for the consolidation to ensure accuracy, adherence to ISO procedures and company guidelines for physical inventory and cycle counting, including correction action, root cause analysis, and implementation of improvements.
- Provide materials purchasing management to support manufacturing production and inventory plans. Supervise a staff of approximately ten individuals in purchasing and supply chain management. Achieve inventory goals in raw material, work-in-progress, and finished goods Implement inventory programs with suppliers to achieve financial goals in electric motor manufacturing.
- Assist the business in reaching the financial and operational goals. Develop and improve internal and external supply chain processes. Negotiate terms and conditions, contracts, agreements, lead times, deliveries, and support in quality assurance with suppliers. Work closely with Production Areas, Customer Service, Customers, Shipping Departments, Transportation and Logistics respectively on materials purchasing needs. Develop, execute master scheduling and production scheduling. Manage indirect material purchasing to support plant functions.