- Enterprise software professional with over 8.5 years of experience in Implementing, Customizing, and Integrating Enterprise Applications. Solid understanding of Business Requirement Gathering, Business Process Flow, testing and Production.
- Over 3 years of experience in working on sales cloud and service cloud in salesforce.com CRM platform and used Visual force, Apex and Java Technologies as a Developer Administrator.
- Having 5.5 Years of experience in Siebel CRM. Have diversified experience across siebel applications like Siebel loyalty, Siebel Communications, Siebel Financial Services, and Siebel Call Center, Sales and Marketing.
- Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Integration, Visual force, Force.com API. Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Working Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Developing Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Creating Reporting Solutions, Design and Development of technical solutions for Financial / Circulation/ On Demand Services.
- Experienced in developing applications involving various business systems and platforms including SOA oriented cloud applications like Salesforce.com, complex telecom and manufacturing Billing systems.
- Experienced in working on Cloud Computing.
- Experience Includes Building Relationships with Internal Business Units, Developing Applications using SalesForce.com, Apex, Visual Force Pages, and SOQL on Force.com Platform.
- Working knowledge on SFDC, CRM, SFA and Billing Modules Sales Process Automation, Lead and Marketing Automation, Mass Marketing Automation, Customer Care, Accounts Receivables, Credit Limit process, Collections, Rating ,Billing, Discounts ,Catalogues, Invoicing, Reporting .
- Extensive hands-on experience on Siebel EAI, Web Services, HTTP,VBC, EBC, Data Mappings, File Transports, Siebel XML Converters, WSDL, XSD, JMS, Business Services, EAI Performance Tuning.
- Siebel experience includes Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, EAI, Smart Scripts EIM and Administration, production support and business analysis.
- Designed and Developed/Published various Inbound/Outbound Web Services to enable real time integration with Siebel for the vendors.
- Experience in designing and configuring Siebel Security, Smart scripts, EIM, Siebel Assignment manager, Server administration, and Runtime events, Personalization, DVM and State Models.
- Efficient in integrating Siebel application with External applications using JMS and MSMQ Middle wares.
- Expertise in configuring Siebel email Inbound Outbound Integrations both Structured and Unstructured.
- Knowledge in Integration of eMail server with Siebel Server by configuring Communication Drivers and Response Groups.
- Configurations, Project/Delivery Management User Trainings.
- Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, System Analysis Design/Salesforce.
- Dealt with major clients and handled teams working on different technologies. CRM Consulting
- Experience in Analysis, Design and Development of various Client / Server Applications.
- Managing end-to-end Salesforce.com Implementation engagements across industry verticals.
- Business Process Understanding Product Fitment.
- Experience in diverse domains such as Information Technology, Finance, Banking, Education,
- Manufacturing and Production, Environmental.
- Managing Business Process, Re-engineering and Information Re-engineering projects dealing with Client.
- Management, Release Management, Portfolio Management issues through various phases of a Project.
- Life Cycle SDLC Management, using methodologies like Agile, OOAD and RUP, Prototyping, Business and Information Re-engineering.
- Salesforce: Salesforce.com customizations using Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Visual force, Approval process, workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Record types, Roles, Hierarchy, Custom Objects, Page Layouts and other configurations.
- Siebel CRM: Siebel Tools 8.1.1/8.0/7.8.x/7.5.x, include Siebel loyalty, Siebel Communications, Siebel Financial Services, and Siebel Call Center, Sales and Marketing
- Operating System: Windows NT 4.0/98/2000/XP, UNIX, Sun Solaris
- SAAS: Sales force, Apex, Visual force
- Databases: SQL Server 2000, Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7
- Others: TOAD, SQL Plus, XML SPY, SoapUI 1.6
Role: Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for Business Analysis Requirement understanding, development and data modeling.
- Creating a custom object called Global History object which mimics the standard history table.
- Creating a Batch Apex class which copies the bulk records from history tables of each detail object and inserts them into the Global History object.
- Creating an Apex Scheduler class which will schedule the Batch Apex class for every one hour.
- Ability to overcome the Governor limit of not able to add more than 5 apex batch jobs at a time.
- Responsible for creating reports on the Global History object.
- Created the Dashboards, Reporting Tabs and Pages based on the available data.
- Worked on Creating Visual Force pages on Force.com IDE platform and Eclipse.
- Development of a Visual Force page which redirects particular users to a screen where they can only view a black tab UI with limited permissions where they could view the iframe of Apple's corda component.
- Performed the testing operations on the Visual Force pages, Custom Objects and Reports. Responsible for creating the Test Methods to provide maximum coverage to the triggers and other Controller classes.
- Post-Implementation Support Maintenance engagements for strategic customers.
- Strong functional analytical skills in understanding the Business Processes CRM objectives and recommending right-fit solution.
- Extensively uploaded data using APEX data loader leads.
- Used SOQL SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Performed data cleanup and/or data migration to/from salesforce.com.
Environment: Visual Force, APEX classes and Triggers, Java Scripts, AppExchange API 15.0, Force.com IDE and migration tool, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader and Apex Explorer.
Role: Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management. triggers
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created UI for new application and AppEx Packages for different MSPR Applications on Salesforce.com
- Created various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Customer Account Orders, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Component Controllers , Pages, , HTML, Workflow Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Windows XP.
Role: Siebel EAI Sr. Developer/Lead
- Daily interaction with the client for requirement gathering and seeking the clarifications upon ongoing implementations.
- Design and develop Siebel user interface and EAI Enterprise Application Integration for integration with other software applications like SFDC, including set-up activities.
- Involved in integrating Siebel with external system called sales force by using JMS.
- Developed interfaces with external systems using Siebel Workflows, Siebel EAI Adapter, EAI XML Converter, EAI HTTP transport Design and Develop EAI XML Interface connecting Siebel EAI .
- Involved in the Open UI upgrade project planning, completely and came up with all the tasks needs to be executed.
- Work closely with Database team, infrastructure team and others to integrate their applications with Siebel applications.
- Designed and developed Siebel Virtual Business Components for real-time legacy integration.
- Worked on EAI Data Transformation engine to map the Inbound and Outbound Integration Objects.
- Implementing complex business scenarios Change Requests using e-scripting. Since business scenarios were very intricate it demanded high amount of scripting to meet the requirements.
- Provide assistance with Defect Resolution and troubleshooting.
- Implemented User Inbox Notifications using Siebel Workflow policies.
- Solution design, technical design documents.
- Troubleshoots Siebel issues across multiple environments. Duties include gathering business requirements, preparing specifications, coding, testing, debugging and documentation including
- Developed Custom business services to roll down team members to Regions and Sites.
- Created workflows/WF Policies/Batch Process as per business requirements.
- Always adhered to follow Siebel Best Practices where ever it is required.
- Using MSMQ, Integrated SIEBEL application with SFDC application for creating Accounts in Siebel.
- Using Web service, Integrated SIEBEL application with SFDC application for associating sales reps to
- Accounts created in Siebel.
- Designed Siebel application to handled Sales territory hierarchy.
- Siebel Account Management
- Siebel Employee Management
- Siebel Actuate Reports
- Siebel EIM Data load for Account and Employee
- Siebel Master Data Administration.
Environment: SIEBEL Application v8.1/8.1.4, Windows XP, 7, Oracle 9g, 10g2
Role: Siebel Team Lead/SR. Developer
- Responsible for designing of Technical design documents for Integration between Siebel and external system for Customer express 4.
- Prepared interface data mapping documents for Integration
- Created Custom business services, Siebel EAI Business Services, Integration objects, EAI Data Mapper, XML Converter.
- Worked on Web Services and Workflows to integrate Siebel with other applications
- Created and Identified Siebel Internal Integration Objects and mapped to External IO's according to Business Requirements using Data Mappings and DTE and dispatching using EAI Dispatcher Service .
- Configuring different EAI objects like Integration Objects, Workflows, and Business Services.
- Involved in writing new Business components, Business Objects and making changes to the existing Business components, Business Objects.
- Implemented Scripts in BC, Applet, Application and Business Service.
- Customization of Business Services, Integration Objects, Business Objects, Business Components, Applets, Views and Screens to match the requirements.
Environment: Siebel 7.8, Siebel Finance, Siebel Tools, EAI.
Role: Siebel Technical Lead
Project Description: Confidential is using Siebel Presidium for help in key business areas like Fund Management, Promotion Planning, Business Forecasting and Account Planning. Siebel Presidium Enhancement Project is to update existing application with refined functionalities and new features in the all the business areas of WBEI.
- Understood the existing business process and functional requirements of the project by interacting with client and end users. Involved in analysis of project requirements and design Responsible for Root-Cause-Analysis RCAs for any issue.
- Helped client to define requirements and prepare requirement specifications.
- Impact analysis of new requirements on the existing Process.
- Worked as a Siebel Application Developer
- Extensive experience in various areas like UI Design, Configuration, eScript, Workflows.
- Helped offshore team to understand requirements and develop required functionality.
- Prepared design plans and user manuals for future reference and guidance
- Deployment of the new changes or enhancement in application from development environment to UAT environment and finally in production.
- Worked on Promotion Planning, Fund Management.
- Worked on Unit Testing , Support for Systems and UAT Testing
- Have exposure to server level activities and admin tasks.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Siebel eConsumer, Windows Server 2003
Role: Siebel Developer
Confidential for Service Request, sales and Marketing. This implementation has consolidated the customer base of all the child organizations of Confidential In effect it is a multi-org implementation.
- Team member responsible for configuring the Siebel Application using Tools.
- Customization of Business Services, Integration Objects, Business Objects, Business Components, Applets, Views and Screens to match the requirements.
- Customization of Joins, Links, MVG, Pick lists and Drilldowns.
- Involved in customization of Static and Dynamic pick lists, created customized links and joins
- Customized MVG using MVLs, MVFs, MVGs and Associate Applets
- Extended the base behavior by using different type of user properties
- Involved in adding business logic into applications using user properties
- Written scripts at business component and applet object level to fulfill the requirements
- Created business services to implement complex business logics
- Customized the user interface object definitions to map data from BO definitions
- Involved in creating unit test cases and coordinate for testing with testing team
- Performing Server side scripting in Applet, BC and Business Service level.
- Involved in gathering of user requirements and developed high-level and detail design documents.
- Designed and Configured the Siebel Financial Services Call Center applications i.e. Configured UI/BO/DO layers as per the requirements.
- Designed applets, views and screens, enabled the applets to display on web in different modes. Used the built-in web templates. Created pick lists, drill downs.
- Customizing Business Objects, Business Components, Applets, Views and Screens to -match the requirements using Siebel Tools.
- Configured the Views, Drilldown with Customer Name, which resulted to, desired Customer Info View.
- Created Integration Object, Business Services for integration using eScript. Created Business services to generate XML files of Product, Account and transaction list using eScript.
- Designed Integration Process between Siebel and Web application to create/Update an opportunity and create an activity at Siebel for every transaction done from the application.
Environment: SIEBEL Application v8.0/8.1 Windows XP, 7, Oracle 9g, 10g