Insightful Information Systems Analyst with in-depth experience creating billing files ensuring compliance with contracts, guidelines, and regulations. Able to multitask and remain detailed focused while meeting deadlines and exceeding results. Quickly learns new systems and processes. Highly motivated with excellent cross functional communication skills. Effectively works with customers, independently, or with teams to complete projects on schedule. Proven ability to consistently analyze information, data and requirements to identify solutions that streamline processes and increase efficiencies.
- Provided monthly billing/chargeback files in support of American Express Account for Midrange Tape.
- Researched numerous outstanding issues, with peers and AXP customers, related to 'unmapped' servers. Implementation of automation, process improvements and training resulted in accurate chargeback to appropriate AXP business partners as well as increased customer satisfaction.
- Created and developed process documentation, maintaining and ensuring audit readiness.
- Addressed all billing and invoice issues to resolution, working directly with customers, to ensure accurate billing which resulted in reconciliation of unbilled amount on monthly / quarterly basis.
- Acted with sense of urgency when dealing with customer issues and requirements, invoking necessary support resources to ensure resolution resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Created yearly Midrange calendar to document internal and external due dates that supported billing and charge back files for all services.
- Trained team members on processes ensuring back up as additional projects were assigned.
- Assisted in design and implementation of automating new TSM tape requirement that addressed multi applications, node names/hostnames on single server into MS Access which reduced monthly billing process by 18 hours.
- Researched, with peers and AXP customer, 600 servers with no mapping application names, cost centers creating defined mapping which resulted in accurate chargeback to appropriate AXP business partners.
System Management Specialist
- Led and assisted with build, customization, maintenance and delivery of MVS, DBDC and NCP common standard systems to IBM and commercial accounts from central staging repository to meet organizational optimization goals.
- Provided Project Management support for Global Standard Delivery GSD Platform Implementation via CSD, reporting progress data to management.
- Assisted in development, implementation and training of Knowledge Transfer Plan that led to project completion ahead of schedule permitting GSD Platform Services Americas to redirect 50 of its build and deployment workload to Brazil's Global Delivery Center.
- Assigned as Americas Rep into Global Platform Technical Architecture Committee to drive standard processes and tools and develop best of breed tools / processes that yielded positive business cases and enabled teams to deliver quality, competitive services.