Demonstrate consistent record of achievements and contributions in administrative support services, with capabilities in the execution of procedures to facilitate office and operational activities. Work effectively on deadline, and in time-sensitive and challenging environments, with outstanding performance in multitasking efficiently. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, and history of building solid relationships with senior management, co-workers, support staff, and customers. Proficient with computers: Microsoft Office, Great Plains, QuickBooks, Shift Planner, and Internet applications quick learner of new technology.
- Multiple Project Planning Management Workflow Planning Prioritization
- General Office Administrative Processes Multi-Line Telephone Systems
- Marketing Special Events Coordination Professional Correspondence Reports
- Client Services Relationship Management Organization Follow-Through
- Continuous Business Process Improvement Creative Problem Resolution Strategies
- Provided high-level of administrative support to the CEO, CFO, accounting department, and sales team for this distributor of industrial products and provider of rental equipment to the domestic oil and gas pipeline construction industry.
- Managed conference room and board room calendars and scheduling, arranged catering for Board of Director's meetings.
- Answered multi-line phone system that supported 20 company locations across the US, and served as liaison between property management and office.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for salesmen, ordered office and break room supplies, updated and maintained relevant information. Experience with Sage300 ERPA ACCPAC .
Assistant Manager/Sales/Customer Service Associate
- Processed sales utilizing computerized cash register for this women's specialty boutique.
- Executed corporate-driven programs, promotions, policies, and merchandising strategies.
- Maintained high service standards, ensured optimum customer satisfaction and attainment of P L goals.
Settlement Agent/Account Manager/Marketing
- Maintained large client base, providing continuous follow-up through phone calls, emails, and scheduled appointments.
- Organized social events to introduce staff and company to potential and existing clients, arranged and attended meetings with owners and branch managers.
- Marketed services to new clients, performed settlements and closings in various states, recruited loan officers for Mortgage Company.
- Increased business and profitability by acquiring new mortgage and real estate companies.
- Successful in networking and establishing relationships with mortgage and real estate brokers, lawyers, builders, and land developers.
- Answered busy four line phone system and transferred calls to employees. Greeted clients and salesmen.
- Typed proposals, bids and correspondence, and managed comprehensive filing system.
- Issued and entered purchase orders utilizing Great Plains software, and processed invoices.
- Provided administrative assistance to the Director of Finance, Controller, Human Resource Manager, and Director of Business and Operations.
- Managed Director's calendar, and correspondence for the accounting and HR departments.
- Coordinated and scheduled special events, travel plans, meetings and museum conference rooms. Prepared and distributed staff meeting minutes.
- Placed employment ads for HR Manager, set up interviews, and assisted with orientation of new staff.
- Acted as relief receptionist, partnered with other staff, and participated on museum matrix teams.
- Ordered, maintained and distributed office supplies for the south and north executive offices.
- Awarded Excellent Performance Reviews for job knowledge, quality, professionalism, customer service, attendance, dependability, and integrity.
- Recognized for willingness to go the extra mile participating in Museum functions after hours, and volunteering for numerous events.
Office Support Specialist
- Provided a high level of clerical and office support, with assignments as General Clerk for National Security, Senior Receptionist for Horizon Bank, and Senior Receptionist for Software Performance.
- Answered multi-line telephone system, provided assistance as necessary, and directed calls.
- Performed data entry, updated and maintained comprehensive mailing list in MS Word.
- Received, saved and transferred E-mail information to clients energy companies .
- Oversaw daily operation of business specializing in the purchase and sale of used autos.
- Set up and implemented an efficient bookkeeping system A/P, A/R and inventory applications .
- Managed checking accounts and bank deposits. Prepared quarterly sales tax returns.
- Planned and directed car detailing to facilitate a smooth resale operation.
- Established outstanding customer relations, resulting in repeat business and on-going referrals.