- Adept in Agile story writing and SCRUM framework
- Knowledge of working with version control systems like Subversion GitHub
- Experienced in Conga Mail Merge, Conga Composerand Conga Conductorand also increating CongaTemplate and QuickMergeLinks
- Highly skilled software professional with 7 years of CRM experience in IT industry with 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM both as Administrator and Developer in Salesforce.com Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience as Salesforce Developer and Administrator, Salesforce Analyst and providing support for challenging CRM projects implementation in Telecom, Technology and Insurance domain.
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer 401 , Salesforce Certified Administrator 201 and Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Highly proficient in customization of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Communities, Knowledge One and installing apps from App-exchange on Salesforce
- Expertise in development of Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Components, Email Services, S-Controls using Force.com IDE
- Extensive experience in development of Test Classes, Batch Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Experience in usingSalesforce.com APIs - SOAP , REST and jQuery frameworks
- Highly proficient in debugging Apex scripts using Debug Logs and to develop Apex code using best practices to avoid hitting Governor Limits
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with ERP applications like Oracle apps, SAP using middleware like Informatica-on-demand and Cast Iron tool
- In-depth experience with business CRM processes like Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Case Management, Account Management, Reports and Dashboards, Forecasting and Campaign Management
- Experience in creation of Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval processes
- Experience in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Custom Objects, Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts and setting up Web to Lead, Email to Case, Web to Case, Reports and Dashboards
- Manage and configure Salesforce for Outlook and Chatter
- Proficient in Data Migration from legacy applications like Siebel to Salesforce using Import wizard and Apex Data Loader utility
- Hands on experience in using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets for code migration
- Expertise in working with Cross Functional Technical and Business Teams within an Organization.
- ProjectCoordinator for projects, providing heavy support to project managers and maintained all related project documentation
- Experience of developing Salesforce application from scratch
- Experience with Test-driven Development TDD
Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL,Apex WebServices, Callouts, SOAP API, REST API, Change Sets, Apex Data Loader, Salesforce for Outlook,Chatter,Knowledge One
Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation
- Implemented business requirements on Salesforce.com platform with Eclipse using Force.com IDE plug-in
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for Salesforce implementation.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual force Pages.
- Maintained User roles, Security, Profiles, and Workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities by configuring Web to Lead and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed custom Apex classes for Visual force page custom controllers usingForce.com IDE
- Created custom reports and enhanced salesforce.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
- Experience in implementing Outbound Messaging and HTTP Callouts in Salesforce
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to display sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Established deployment strategy for implementing Salesforce.com changes.
- Evaluated Salesforce.com Support module for call-center / help desk application.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on need basis
- Trained users by explaining the functionality of deployed Salesforce application by walking them through various tabs and pages of the application
- Created various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Followed SCRUM methodology for Software Development Lifecycle.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com withEclipse usingForce.com IDE Plug-in.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex classes and Test classes with maximum code coverage.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Validation rules, Components.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Customized dashboards to provide daily Forecasts and track Opportunities, Deal registrations and Customer engagement.
- Customized Reports to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Used Apex Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values CSV files.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of salesforce.com support.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding Validation rules.
- Created data migration document for import of data into Salesforce.com environment
- Migrated data from Siebel to Salesforce through Apex Data Loader
- Used workflows to govern data flow across various objects.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Visualforce Email Templates, Mail Merges and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Worked under the Scrum process to develop the technical tasks of the project.
- Involved in gathering the business requirements for the forecasting, completed units bid contracts.
- Configured developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules having hands on the deployment process from one Sandbox to other.
- Defined Lookup and Master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on SOAP API to integrate Salesforce with external systems
- Responsible for developing complex Custom Approvals processes.
- Involved in installing and configuring Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Set upWeb-to-lead to track responses to online campaigns.
Environment: Service Cloud, Knowledge One, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visual Flows, SOAP API, Conga Composer, Informatica On Demand.
- Experience in using jQuery framework in Visualforce pages.
- Developed various Visualforce pages and Components for different modules in the application.
- Worked on various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products and Reports.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Components.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes,Apex Triggers and Test classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Used REST- based Bulk API, processing large data to Salesforce.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Integrated Web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the other systems.
- Developed Batch Jobs and Scheduled jobs for batch processing of Opportunities and Contacts
- Developed Email Services to create contacts from user's emails.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related Tasks, Time-triggered tasks, Email alerts, Field updates to implement the business logic.
- Manage and configureSalesforce for Outlook, Chatter.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security.
- Created various Validation rules to validate the data.
- Created Record types and Page layouts and assigned Page layouts to the corresponding Record types.
- Created Custom report types and generated Reports using the Report types.
- Migrated code from Sandboxes to Production using Change Sets.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and Fields for capturing business information.
- Designed and deployed Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for Leads for automating business logic.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related Tasks, Email alerts, and Field updates.
- Used Field level security along with Page layouts to manage access to certain fields
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent pick lists, Lookups, Master detail relationships, Junction objects and formula fields to the Custom objects.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, Custom links, Related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to Dashboards for authorized people.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Migrated code from Sandboxes to Production using Change Sets.
- Followed Test Driven Development in development of Salesforce application
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily indesign, implementation, and enhancement of the application.
- Designed and developed Siebel eCommunications and Siebel Loyalty according to Customer requirements
- Involved in customization of Siebel Loyalty to dole out commissions to Distributors and Retailers
- Developed Siebel data model and Stored Procedures in PL/SQL.
- Developed integration between Siebel eCommunications and external rational database using EBCs to fetch and show Call Data Records in Siebel
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
Environment:Siebel Tools, SOAP, PUTTY, Unix, Toad, PL/SQL and Windows.