- 7 years industry experience in designing, developing and deploying applications and 5 years of experience in iOS application development iPhone and iPad .
- Experience in engineering Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad applications using iPhone-SDK and objective-C.
- Understanding of Apple Push Notification Service - action sheet, badges, popup alerts and integration of social networking APIs like Facebook and Twitter into application.
- Expertise in using Grand Central Dispatch, NSURL, NSURLConnection, and NSOperationQueue to connect to web services asynchronously.
- Experienced of using RestKit, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, Touch UIKit, Map Kit, Core Location, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Data, and Media Player.
- Experienced of C and use of Xcode, along with Xcode IDE.
- Experienced in XML and JSON Parsing using TouchXML and NSJSONSerialization.
- Experienced in Software Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design, along with Software Development Methodology.
- Extensive experienced on Multi-view Applications using UITableViewController, UINavigationController, UITabBarController and Storyboard.
- Proficient in making efficient use of Interface Builder in building the Applications.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, multitasking, prototyping the interface, html, java script and CSS.
- Experience in implementation of the Test Driven Development SDLCs process with different project management methodologies including Agile.
- Qualified in SCRUM methodologies Swift and familiar with Waterfall
- Knowledge of uploading applications to the Apple Store
Citi Wallet, Citi Bank
Sr. iPhone Developer
- An agile project operational on sprints to achieve the deliverables on time.
- Extensively worked on frameworks which were CoreTelephony, MessageUI, UIKit, Security and Foundation.
- Functioned on Xcode 5.1.1 in the core development process of the application.
- Unit testing the functionalities and used UIGestureRecognizers.
- Bug fixing and unit test cases. Performing them on functionality developments and code changes.
- Worked on special functionality for table view cell, collapse and section expansion.
- Tested the web services with SOAP UI.
- Requirement gathering, solution design, technical design and business process implementation
- ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options.
- In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages
- Extensively worked on iOS, MVC Model View Controller , SDK, User Interface UI
- iOS map SDK was used to show parking spots and feeder locations.
- Worked on parse as a backend to save parking spots, latest feeder locations and user information.
- Analysis, design of a clean APIs to facilitate integration between existing and future modules.
- Designing, implementing and test new features according to functional spec such as GPS technology to find vehicle location and reference location.
- Develop and coded logic needed for several aspect of the app.
- Used MVC to design and architect the coding modules.
- Used TestFlight SDK to integrate adhoc testing of the application.
- GitHub used as version control management tool.
- UIKit framework and core graphics framework was used to design and implement high end UI.
- Improve speed and functionality using Xcode performance analyzer.
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expensify-expense-reports/id471713959 mt 8
- Expensify takes the time, paper, and headaches out of your expense reports
- User accounts are based on login, password and security token authentication and role based authorization.
- Worked on Coding, Code reviews, bug fixing and Manual Testing.
- Worked on requirement gathering, Design and business process implementation
- Used Cocoa Touch, Core data Framework to store entries locally.
- Cloud options are not reworked the integration fully leverages prepaid and billable with account management
- Expensify supports different currencies with rate of exchange captured on entry.
- Create expense reports and upload receipts by capturing a receipt through the device camera.
- Automated workflow for quick Approval, Audit and Payment.
- Call on Joslin for diabetes-related CME on your iPhone anytime, anywhere. Improve your practice relative to diabetes, its comorbidities and complications with Joslin Diabetes Center, the world's recognized leader in diabetes education for healthcare providers.
- Implemented Push Notification Service for the application to send the latest news to app users.
- Implemented WebServices with SOAP protocol to communicate with the server. Used NSXMLParser to read the XML data, which is coming through the web services from server.
- Created the initial application baseline to support coordination with other team members using XCode and SVN.
- Developed the application flow including the different views and transitions utilizing UIAnimations.
- Using MPMoviePlayerController to play the audio using the audio link.
- Used UITabBarController, UINavigationController, UITableViews, UIWebViews, UISlider in the app.
- Tested the application with various templates to release the app for different scenarios, utilizing the same code base.
- Used Parse for backend and Foundation framework and Used MapKit framework to search by zip code
- APNS Framework was implemented to send messages to other users within application
- Used parsed server side response with NSJSONSerialization
- IDE used to connect to repository was Versions
- UI and Application Designing using Storyboards
- Mixture of Grand Central Dispatch, NSURL, and NSURLConnection to connect to database using web services
- UIKit framework was implemented to showcase all latest ads retrieved from database
- JSON based was Back end response and SVN repository was used for version control
- Developed the application using MVC framework.
- Involved in gathering the requirements.
- Developed and modified JSPs for the front end.
- Developed utility classes for the application.
- Used XML for catalog files to maintain the static data.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Tested results on operating systems with different browser combinations.