- Expertise Computerized Maintenance Management Systems CMMS from FORTRAN COBALT to a tailored system's that includes Maintenance Management Control Organizational Installations project development.
- Activities completed on projects for domestic / International clients include sales, and contract negotiations, complete analysis of existing operations at on site locations, corporate and divisional offices. 12yrs consulting management support stressing planning, scheduling, and control of activities recommending methods and procedures to achieve cost effective standards. Additional project activities include seminar-training programs for initial start-up support for domestic and international clients.
- Retained By: International Project Developers Ltd. Title: Chief Executive Officer. Four-year contract engineering 4.5 B in new projects as well as day-to-day operations. A domestic and international organization with associates in Canada, United States, Central and South America, Europe, and the Middle East. Objective to assist in the development of innovative projects introducing manufacturers, final assembly subsidiaries, and commercial enterprises into South and Central America, including the distribution of end products into global markets. Scope of Activities included promoting the interest of manufacturers, commercial enterprises, and subsidiaries to become established throughout the world. I.P.D. Ltd. Offered turnkey installations from feasibilities through project management into initial operations. I.P.D. Ltd. actively perused inquiries from governments, clients, and business pertaining to commercial enterprises including but not limited too Light industrial, heavy industrial, electrical generation, oil refining, manufacturing assembly installations, plus import exporting.
Assisting in reorganization of maintenance management, three new shift managers, orientation of new computerized maintenance management system to include but not limited too: Parts procurement, purchase order allocations, work order processing, labor hour utilization, and road service maintenance dispatching. Fleet consisted of 247 tractors and automotive hauling trailers, operating locally Detroit as well as to New York, Pennsylvania and Chicago Region of 5000 truck and automotive hauling trailers of a nation wide fleet. Reorganization completed and original first shift manager returned from scheduled time off.
3 Shift 57 Heavy equipment sanitation vehicles: Responsibilities included establishment of a new preventative maintenance method and procedure which consisted of computer programming, purchasing, expediting, budgeting, and cost analysis, as well as informational procedures and coordination of other associated activities.
Activities included working in coordination with field superintendents, foreman, and associated project trades personnel of family housing restorations and maintenance, including but not limited to, preventative daily and emergency repairs. The project incorporated 12 married housing villages consisting of 5,260 family housing quarters and 80 playgrounds parks of outside recreation, these also generating preventative, general and emergency maintenance. Activities included mobile warehousing of supplies utilized to support contractors activities at centralized locations support of restorations associated project activities.
Developed assembly and disassembly procedures. Preventative maintenance schedules, including engineering sketches for drafting insertions for publications on new heavy equipment prototype vehicles. Requirement's for this position was in-depth knowledge of field practices, disposition of stock, and existing maintenance management methods and procedures of the armed services.
Journeyman Heavy Equipment, Operating according to projects requirements: Residential, Municipal Commercial, underground from 1 to 36 diameter pipe and general construction. Manufacturing Plants Assembly Lines, installation, reorganization, demolition, underground. Electrical Generation Plants, boilers, and ducking replacements. Interstate, State, and Local Highways installation repairs. Asphalt Concrete Plants and Pits Loader Operator General Maintenance. Heavy Equipment Maintenance / Management maintaining engineers equipment according to projects, and heavy construction equipment venders requirements.
Freelance Maintenance Management / Consulting includes the following:
Reorganization of corporate maintenance, consisting of several different locations. Organization of computer assisted support to achieve cost effective maintenance control. Expediting procurement, economical storage, and cost reportable distribution. Installation of organizational preventive / maintenance systems that includes industrial and transportation equipment. RFP Development and Technical Writing. International Feasibility Studies, Marketing Analysis, and Contract Negotiations.
- Coordinating associated activities:
- Evaluation .Maintenance Standards
- Planning .Operating Plans
- Utilization .Strategic Thinking
- Scheduling Effective Meetings
- Control ...Leadership Skills
- Procedures ..Cost Management