Secure an information technology management position with a mid-sized company that has a need for sharp and tenacious IT leader who has a track record for process efficiency, timely delivery, technology advancement and an adherence to a tight corporate budget.
Effective implementer of IT systems, integrator of disparate systems, and driver of business technologies and design specifications built from executive requirements. Proven proficient in managing a team of technologies and technologists in the shared goal of continuous improvement that strictly adheres to long term corporate strategies. Confident, hard working, leader with an ability to avoid pitfalls most common IT Managers and business analysts fall into.
| || || |
- Assess partner and vendor competence - Negotiate telecom, security, software contracts
- Design WAN network infrastructure and security model
- Oversee and actively contribute to technology deployments
- Workstation deployment automation - Dell KACE
- External software support administration BOMGAR
- VMware ESXi virtualization including SAN replication and high availability
- Active Directory 2008 and Exchange 2007 deployment/management
- SQL SSRS, Crystal Reporting and SQL scripts, backup and restore
- Symantec Backup Exec, System State Recovery, and Endpoint Protection
- Active/passive and standby firewalls, switches and virtual infrastructure designed for optimal uptime
- Cisco ASA Site-to-Site VPN and Remote Client VPN communications configuration
- Deploy Citrix XenApp Farm with full redundancy and secure gateway
- Administer Windows Sharepoint Systems
Business, ERP/CRM Process Analysis and Integration
- Integrate UPS package billings with ERP
- Architect specialized barcode based quick-receipt and dispatch processes for warehouse efficiency
- Implement Uptime SLA compliance tools for corporate Service Level Agreement tracking
- Implement hundreds of specialized financial, CRM and MRP reports through Crystal reports, SSRS and Access
- Integrate Microsoft Access quality complaint databases into Syspro CRM database ticketing systems
- Translate executive call center reporting requirements into actionable business intelligence reports for middle management
- Create Service Contract Administration system, processes and renewal reports and corresponding financial tracking information systems
- Architect secure, traceable mobile solution connectivity model for ediary devices, while adhering to existing customer requirem ents and units in the field
Efficiency through standardization
- Design templates, scripts, calculations, spreadsheets and workflows that standardize undocumented workflows that are people driven, through the systematic deployment of processes that meet the needs of both the customer including internal customers and the provider
- Present to executive staff, through careful and prepared examination, key areas needing improvement due to lack of documentation, controls or cooperation within the organization
- Finally enforce C-Level mandates after addressing all end-user complaints properly, through consistently leading by example and explaining the C-Level needs that drive the business process changes
Description of business/duties
BUSINESS: Petroleum Rig Casing Distribution within the US. Distributor of Oil Rig Casing materials and solutions to major and independent Oil companies throughout the northwest United States. Completed Ground-Up Infrastructure, Active Directory, SSRS Reporting Design and data migration for eight-facility company in less than 1.5 years. Included CISCO ASA deployments, VPN configuration, Active Directory, SQL Bridge Database/SSIS/View design, VM implementation, VOIP and BI SSRS Report Design.
BUSINESS: Medical Device Company that designs, manufactures and sells respiratory testing equipment and delivers centralized spirometry management for Pharmaceutical companies through the use of cutting edge communications, mobile and respiratory technologies.
DUTIES: IT duties include direction of IT Staff and individual contribution in a focus towards continuous improvement, upward scaling and technology acquisition with efficiency and force multiplication as the end goal.
BUSINESS: Leading market provider of ASI Advertising Specialties Industry goods
DUTIES: Deploy Great Plains/Solomon ERP software, Custom forecasting tools, Crystal reports, Backup and Recovery, network infrastructure, Design and configure AD Domain, and drive core business processes to maximize efficiency through automation and process streamlining
Senior IT Manager,
BUSINESS: Double Eagle/Creekers Casino and Hotel Facilities
DUTIES: Point Of Sale Business systems management and configuration, AS/400, RS6000, telecommunications and Exchange management
Senior Systems Specialist
BUSINESS: Media/Broadcast Industry ERP and Traffic Solutions
DUTIES: Led and assisted in the creation of advanced technology solutions group specializing in AS/400 integration and advanced communications setup