SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- A nine-year record of demonstrating successful global partnerships, strong analytical skills, data management, technical expertise and ability to manage requirements from initial receipt through product dissemination
- Experienced team manager of up to 15 staff members in a high tempo environment
- Proficient in process efficiency to create best practices and achieve business objectives
- Aptitude to create flexibility in human resources due to expertise in training multi-functional teams
- Extensive experience in SWOT analysis enabling leadership to act on competitive positioning
- Ability to quickly comprehend any production requests and complete the task above expectations prior to specified deadline
FMV Intelligence Analyst
- Provides timely intelligence reporting, analysis and production for FMV missions for multiple stakeholders with varying requirements resulting in the completion of over 450 customer tailored products.
- Coordinates with multiple virtual and on-site team members to perform tasks as a forward deployed ITC directly supporting all customer mission requirements.
- Trains and prepares staff on responsibilities, customer products and best practices by performing scenario based training exercises and briefings.
- Produces unique products beyond what is expected of Senior Analysts that convey critical information to ensure alignment on operational activities.
Intelligence Analyst Manager
- Hand selected for independent duty as Advanced Tactics and Training manager CNO N89 responsible for maintaining operations, troubleshooting all IT systems as well as facility adjudication, physical security and ownership of classified spaces.
- Supervised fifteen personnel, ensuring seamless production of operations for the Multi Sensor Imagery cell, ensuring leadership were informed of all potential competitive threats.
- Managed all imagery exploitation requirements and Microsoft Access target databases utilizing IESS to control incoming imagery data and outgoing geospatial intelligence GEOINT reports.
- Guided the implementation of Graphics Exploitation Reporting Tool GERT on the USS George Washington, increasing the commands ability to enhance situational awareness and readiness of headquarter operations.
- Trained 20 personnel on GERT, imagery analysis, target exploitation, and security management, ensuring all personnel were able to fill any position in the work center.
- Responsible for the control and safe guard of over 565 classified items, processed security clearance applications and conducted Force Protection briefings for 400 command personnel.
Levant GEOSPATIAL Intelligence Analyst
- Implemented new identification methods allowing for improved tracking and insight on the movement of high value cargo vessels and aircraft in and out of Syria.
- Responsible for the analysis of over 1,000 in-depth Second Phase Interpretation Reports.
- Provided geospatial intelligence on crucial operations to global partners during conflict between Fatah Al Islam insurgents and the Lebanese Armed Forces in the Nahr Al Barid refugee camp directly impacting the success of Lebanese forces.
- Responsible for integrating GEOINT, signals SIGINT , and OSINT sources allowing for updated facility descriptions on defense missile order of battle throughout the Eastern Mediterranean region.
- Dedicated over 120 hours to giving back to the community and working towards developing the image of the Navy throughout the community.
- Produced near real-time geospatial intelligence for global customers in an austere environment.
- Provided technical expertise as one of two imagery analyst responsible for installation of specialized hardware used in support of the first trilateral Joint Collaboration Center.
- Responsible for integrating FMV, GEOINT and HUMINT information into fused-intelligence products for C-level executives.