- PMO, Program, and Project Managementconsulting and execution including detailed processes development and governance, project and resource planning, risk management, scope and financial control, release management, methods development and adoption, delegation and inspection, negotiation, metrics and reporting, change management, quality control and solution architecture usingPMBOK processes and other best practices
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Warehouse project development and integration
- Package and custom application development in core systems, analytics and information management, and mobile applications using legacy, J2EE, and Microsoft technologies and Teradata, DB2, and Oracle delivered through local and global extended delivery teams
- System development lifecycle methods including waterfall, iterative, prototyping, first-of-a-kind, Agile, and off-shore Agile hybrids often integrated into product development methods
- Organization and Software rationalization and transformationtechniques in support of business and technology paradigm shifts, M A, and outsourcing initiatives
- Business Case Development and Portfolio Management
- Solution Planning, quality assurance, and consultative problem solving techniques and,
- IT Network and Operations management and ITIL process integration.
- Program Delivery Lead on a consumer data repository for BCBSM using tools and techniques of the enterprise PMO to deliver a healthcare mandated project in multiple releases
- Senior Program Delivery Manager responsible for creating the foundation for a State-wide enterprise data warehouse using the Teradata Health Human Services Data model as a framework to source, profile, map, and store Medicaid eligibility and claims data including reference, provider, eligibility, claims, and financial data and included T-MSIS and ICD-10 readiness. The program included data sourcing, mapping, profiling, cleaning, data warehouse modeling and ETL development, hardware and software integration, and operational readiness directing a team of 45
- Senior Delivery Manager for the portfolio of Medical Sector and Shared Servicesprojects for a largepharmaceutical distributor managing technical and application deliveryteams. Support included DBA, enterprise content management, ETL development, integration, ERP, EDI, and ecommerce
- Program Manager responsible for delivering a large portfolio of insurance applications that included policy administration, risk management, claim handling and research, litigation support, underwriting workbench, product development, and corporate systems for a Fortune 100 P C company
- Program Manager to buildand integrate a new first-of-a-kind Managed Care system including membership and enrollment, provider and referral, claims adjudication, outcome analytics, and customer service for a leading healthcare payer winningIBM's global systems integration award
- Enterprise Program Manager and chief business architect to transform a leading benefits administrator from monthly to daily valuation and processing establishing and managing the program PMO which directed the business process and IT system transformation and integrating a new network and processing platform
- Solution Architect and Program Manager for a large IT Operations reengineering program based largely on ITIL processes and CA Unicenter software for 'the' major commercial airline.
- Project Manager to implement a new order processing system and quality control process for this medical microbiological and diagnostic company and,
- Managed portfolios and projects using global delivery techniques covering a wide range of relevant areas like mobility, ecommerce, analytics and information management, data warehouse, core platform replacements, and outsourcing.
Sr. Program Delivery Lead
Consumer Data Repository to provide a 360 degree view of the consumer across all relationships. This includes consumer preference, opt-in/opt-out capability, privacy, authorized representative, and other functionality to allow for consumer choice through a Member Portal, delivering a new internal web application, and through an Agency portal EDI 834 record from all enrollment and membership systems and channels deployed in multiple releases. Microsoft Project planning, ChangePoint resource scheduling, Initiate Master Data Management, SharePoint, Informatica, and Oracle. Contract HP/Mphasis , London, UK Provide consulting and subject matter expertise for a pan-EMEA Application Management Services solution in preparation to support of a large RFP response to consolidate maintenance processes and production support for this global industry leading customer. Contract - Truven Health Analytics, Columbus, OH
As Program Delivery Manager
Teradata Health and Human Services logical data model as a target framework for Medicaid eligibility and claims data reference, provider, eligibility, claims, and financial sourced from MITS/InterChange and various other systems and data marts. The data driven program included requirements, general and detail design, data analysis and profiling, data modeling CDM, LDM, and PDM , data warehouse and ETL development, hardware and software integration, security particularly for PHI data encryption , and operational readiness to support business intelligence, a State-wide quality decision support system, CMS TMSIS reporting, and ICD-10 readiness.
PMO Brian provided CIO advisory consulting surrounding the establishment of an enterprise PMO, IT portfolio management, and application management services methodology, governance, and transition company confidential. WIPRO, Cardinal Health, Dublin, OH JAN 2012 OCT 2012
Brian managed the business development and project delivery for the Medical Segment and Shared Services of this Fortune 50 Company. Responsibilities included post-cutover production assurance for a new ERP deployment, legacy production support for the manufacturing and distribution systems, and 24/7 technical support teams for Database, Message Broker, Enterprise Content Management, Master Data Management, Business Analytics Information Management, Testing, and other support systems teams. Responsibilities also included transitioning from staff augmentation to managed services. Brian hosted the CIO executive team in India to begin an Operation's optimization transformation initiative.
As VP and ClientDelivery Manager, responsible for managing solution deliveryfor projects that included establishing an account PMP, performingportfolio rationalization, package selection, custom and package delivery including data warehouse/business intelligence, Java/.Net/cobol applications, testing services, mobility, project management services, and IT architecture. Manage stakeholder expectations, staff augmentation to managed services migration, program and project planning, scope, and financial controls, contract negotiations and back-office operations for a portfolio of 45 million annually across Commercial Lines National Accounts and Middle Market , Personal Lines, Claims, Re-Insurance, Shared Services, and Corporate Systems. Brian was on the Global Insurance Senateand provided the capability framework and transformation methodology to move the Business Unit to a solution oriented, PMO led, and capability-based high performing team.
Chief Technology Officer
Directed the team responsible for IT strategic planning transformation, metrics, enterprise Project Management Office, solution delivery methodology and tools, and enterprise architecture including J2EE, mainframe, integration, legacy transformation, data 'Centers of Excellence', and Testing Transformation. Brian led the enterprisePMO and reporting oversight for the CEO's top 21 programs. Brian was called to improve a large and business strategic software development project and improved functionality, established a new technology platform and architecture, integrate product development with the SDLC, and delivered a dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership for a Life system. Clarity was implemented and used to support PMO, Portfolio, and Project Management enterprise-wide.
Owned and managed two internet businesses engaged in high-end real estate sales and financing as a Licensed Real Estate and Licensed Principal Mortgage Broker. The Mortgage Broker Business integrated software-as-a-service capabilities from Ellie Mae, Kroll, and Wells Fargo.
Responsible for a portfolio of solutions, delivery projects, profit and loss, and quality assurance for the Bank of America account worldwide. Helped facilitate joint strategic business initiatives using Six Sigma including Branch of the Future, Customer Information File and CRM, advanced ATM, and check image and truncation solutions to name a few. Was Six Sigma Green Belt Champion to implement ITIL processes to significantly reduce failed customer interactions and implement a high-performance high-availability IT operations.