Information Systems Security / Digital Forensics
Information Systems Cyber Forensic Analyst - skilled in handling stressful and critical situations with minimal performance disruption - recognized for keen ability to gain commitment at all levels outside own sphere of influence. With a passion for focus on ensuring secure and robust network infrastructures through investigation of data/identity theft, protection of data/privacy and management of security/liability issues.
Expertise in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
Image acquisition Evidence processing, IDS/IPS Analysis, SpectorSoft Real-time Monitoring / Spector 360, Penetration Testing, Malware, Data recovery, Password Recovery, Metric Reporting, Firewalls, Virus Mitigation, Registry Viewer, RSA Archer Case Management, Vontu DLP, Forensic imaging and wiping, Network Vulnerabilities, Microsoft Base Security Analyzer, Hex Workshop, Incident Management, RSA SecurID
Expertise in Network Security /Software
AccessData FTK, AcessData PRTK, Environment Management, Disaster Recovery, Application Asset Management, Vendor Management, BMC BPPM Remedy, Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, VMware, Virtual PC, Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Server application support: Active Directory, Exchange-2000/2003, Citrix-Presentation Server 4.0, DNS, DHCP services, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SSL VPN
User Knowledge of Network Security / Software:
RSA NetWitness/enVision/Archer eGRC, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/NetScaler, McAfee/NitroView SIEM, EnCase Enterprise, Palo Alto Next-generation firewalls, Kali Linux, Metasploit Armitage, Ruby, Juniper Network- IDS, Proxy Server, NERC CIP, Check Point Software Blade, Goliath Technologies-Monitor IT/Hyperthetical
Advanced Insider Monitoring Analyst
- Conducted investigations for internal audit and Advanced Behavioral Analysis ABA and Corporate Security pertaining to fraud, bribery and reduction in workforce.
- Experienced with SpectorSoft Monitoring Software, SpectorSoft 360, Vontu's Data Loss Prevention, McAfee as well as many in house applications such as Band Analysis and Reporting Tool BART , INSider Threat Information Correlation Tool Instinct , Desktop Compliance Reporting System DCRS Endpoint global release and deployment operations, Strawberry Perl and other networking tools.
- Experienced with RSA Archer Platform, releases v4.x thru v5.3. Customized the RSA Archer Forensic dashboard to better suit user needs. Used the Archer Case Manager to store forensic evidence obtained from other applications with level of user privileges and access to asset groups within the application.
- Assisted coordination and implementation of appropriate IT governance, metrics collection, and reporting capabilities across environments using the Archer Case Management.
- Conducted cyber surveillance and monitoring as the lead investigator for 364 individual computer forensic examinations and the back-up lead investigator for another 133 cases over an 18 month period using various forensic tools and DPI devices tools.
- Assisted Senior Cyber Forensic Investigators in dual case investigations and departmental projects.
- Secured case data and created Logical Evidence Files LEF utilizing EnCase Enterprise and Robocopy for evidence archives.
- Produced instructional and core team documentation establishing procedures and standards.
- Correlated data for statistical department analysis of cases flow and investigation assignments.
- Evaluated and advised of infrastructure capabilities and storage upgrade solutions using network diagnostics.
- Adaptable to networking, security, and forensic task
- Evaluate, document, and effectuate defense mechanisms involving security violations
- Trained and mentored new team members.
IT Specialist - Global Services Delivery, End User Support,
- Demonstrated Project Managements Skills including planning, scheduling, prioritizing, coordinating, Release Management, Disaster Recovery and Vendor Management activities within the department and Project Office, Service Delivery Managers, Customer Data Centers, Command Center and 3rd party vendors.
- Daily functions included physical site plan/readiness, installation planning, post job completion reviews, and analysis of customer technical requirements.
- Provided Tier 2 technical support of hardware, software, system application and networking to end users across multiple internal and external organizations.
- Responsible for taking 30-60 calls on daily basis in a Data center and command center environment.
- Experienced with opening, resolving and routing tickets to other support groups using the BMC Remedy ticketing system.
- Hands-on as Subject Matter Expert SME by senior management, with extensive Project Management experience.
- Receive top performance rating for five consecutive years, 2004-2008. Selected to attend EUS Women in Technology 2006 Hall of Fame Conference.
- Generated daily and monthly tracking reports to ensure service level objectives and contract requirements were met.
- Provided feedback to other IBM development and service departments.
- Monitored dashboard alerts and worked with BMC Remedy reporting, servers and resolving problems.
- ID Administrator/Application support included MS Office, SharePoint, Outlook, IE, Lotus SmartSuite, and Lotus Notes, OS/390, TSO, CICS, IMS, RACF, RSA SecurID, Proxy Server, VPN AT T Network Client, SINE , Citrix MetaFrame XP Admin, Citrix Presentation Server.
- Performed password resets for SAP, VPN, Oracle, Active Directory, performed printer resets through mainframe. Performed troubleshooting in Networking, VPN software and MS Exchange Server.
- Took ownership and prioritized monthly security spot checks to ensure the team was consistently 100 compliant. This was well above the norm for the division.
- Project owner and focal point, and coordinated the Charlotte center move of 127 agents from West Wing to East Wing. Included movement of equipment, network and phone. Completed on time with NO interruption of service. Spent only 5,000 out the 10,000 budget.
- Performed Hardware, Software installations, configurations, upgrades, patching, account maintenance, and email/database connectivity.
- Designed, developed and implemented procedures that adjusted for changes in contractual obligations and improved the overall service delivery which cut costs 25 for both IBM and Customer.
- Selected to train 67 agents onsite for three weeks at a new helpdesk center in Indiana and 25 associates in India via NetMeeting and included technical training and guidelines for handling IBM accounts.
Test Technician - Electronic Card Assemble Test ECAT
- Accepted the Trade Re-adjustment Act TRA program to attended college fulltime, 1998-2000.