Possess 2.5 years of experience with good analytical skills and knowledge in JIRA Administration along with ITIL processes. Rich experience in Application Support and Production Support Services that includes Incident Management, Change management Service Request. I would also look forward to explore an exciting new field that I have not yet had the opportunity to work in.
| || |
- Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, UNIX , LINUX
| || |
- MS SQL SERVER 2005, Oracle, MYSQL.
| || |
- Professional Project Experience
- Company's name: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Client's name: Williams Sonoma Inc.
Role: JIRA Administrator
- Administrator of JIRA Application in Confidential
- Has been a part of COE member in Software configuration management for last 2 years.
- Strong Knowledge in JIRA Administration.
- Represented cognizant to Williams Sonoma as a JIRA SME.
- Undergone transition with the client and submitted Knowledge article.
- JIRA Application owner in Williams Sonoma.
- Provided End to End support to the customer.
- JIRA 5.0.3 to 2.3.8 successfully upgraded.
- Experienced JIRA in Linux server with Oracle DB.
- Trained one person in JIRA under the project.
- Switched the database from HSQL to oracle in JIRA.
- Solved proxy issue, LDAP issue occurred in different instances.
- Handled L2 L3 tasks.
- Submitted knowledge documents for different kind of configurations.
- Performed L1 activities like user and group creation in service now.
Role: JIRA Administrator Team Member
- Administrator of JIRA Application in Confidential .
- Presented Two Knowledge sessions to the team in JIRA Project Management.
- Trouble shooting the user/configuration related issues.
- Configuring JIRA application for the vertical team requests like field configuration, issue page configuration, etc.
- Provided support for addition support on additional configuration enhancements.
- Responsible for user /group/project addition and modification.
- Responsible for workflow management, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Responsible for Access management for JIRA users.
- A knowledge article has been submitted for JIRA Plugins to implement SLA and Effort calculation.
- Responsible for JIRA tickets move into their production without any failures.
- Responsible for performing batch monitoring in Autosys Interface.
- Responsible for mainframe job monitoring and job submission.
- Responsible for performing weekly status report in the team.
Mainframe, Unix, IBM Personal Communication.
Role: Team Member
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Daily Data warehousing Batch jobs using Data stage Director Tool.
- Responsible for restoring the claims online on request from the clients.
- Handling Operational tasks in four technologies like data warehousing, Middleware, Open systems, Mainframes. Preparing reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Regularly testing and maintaining client business portal.
- Handling all types of Operational issues and ensured 100 SLA adherence in the operations in 24/7 production support Problem identification.
- Having capability to mange any situation independently and efficiently.