I am a dependable, trustworthy and professional individual, who is seeking to offer my employment service in Telecommunications, Bookkeeper, Accounting Associate, Bank Associate, Financial Aid Advisor, Handling customer's needs within the Customer Service department and working in the Accounting or Finance department of a reputable organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A customer-focused, detailed-oriented, and quality driven professional
- Strong work ethics, a team player and effective at building favorable interpersonal relationships
- Self starter and quick learner as well as the ability to adapt to internal job procedures with ease
- Over 16 years experience in accounting and individual tax preparation
- Over 8 years experience in telecommunications industry
- Handled and reconciled cash, check and credit card transactions
- Accomplished and confident workshop facilitator
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite 97-2007,MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, Power Point, Lawson System, ePro System, PeopleSoft G/L System, EFT/ACH Systems, Siterra, KoFax, Oracle, Internet, Scanning, eTums, Change Order Management Tool, SharePoint, Siterra, RF Certifications, AM Screening and Email
Site Acquisition Coordinator
- Support the Site development team in all tasks related to site acquisition and project management of wireless sites for the market.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors throughout the site acquisition process to obtain accurate documentation related to leasing, title orders, survey orders, Phase I, NEPA, structural analysis, zoning, and drawings to ensure new site development is documented and designed within AT T requirements.
- Attend weekly deployment meetings to maintain status reports on sites and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Maintain deployment schedules and others reports in order to track project deliverables, dates and monitor deadlines.
- Maintain project-tracking system Siterra to ensure that all site files are complete and accurate in accordance with corporate standards.
- Attend all client meetings and provide up-dates as required
- Responsible for the evaluation of all existing site leases including all zoning and permitting issues
- Maintain clear and precise direction to subordinates and A E firms and Site and design visits for sites that have space/equipment issues to resolve and make area suitable for desired configuration
- Confirm critical Site Acquisition scheduling tasks are met in order to meet market launch date
- Ensure Customer leasing costs remain under target budget amounts
- Preparation of Leasing
- Complete and track all purchase orders and change orders, ensuring proper approvals are obtained and invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Submit and track projects to ensure completion for on-air.
- Maintain continuous updates to various tracking tools
- Perform moderately complex database and reporting activities across various platforms and environments including: scheduling analysis, maintenance, and data mining
- Working virtually with market-based teams to align and upkeep various data sets to program requirements
- Reporting and interfacing with various customers and senior management
- Structured and ad hoc analysis
- Developing reporting metrics to meet internal and external requirements
- Staples ordering for the office supplies
- Maintaining all of the office equipment cell phones, computer laptops, RSA Key ..
- Setting up all new communities
- Setting up plans and vendors in the purchasing system
- Inputting plan budget information and generating Schedule A contracts for review and accuracy
- Responsible for changes within the Schedule A and following up with the changes in pricing
- Maintaining plan budgets through the contract change process
- Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request
- Support the House Cost Control Sheet and Pre-Receiver review process by completing all system updates
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment to vendors.
Financial Aid Coordinator
- Conducts financial aid information sessions and assists students with completion of applications. Ensures that required documentation is obtained.
- Inform students on available funding in accordance to their needs assessment, as well as communicate with loan co- signers when necessary.
- Track student progress on financial aid packages.
- Verify and collect student aid reports from active students using the online student finance application system verification edits
Administrative Network Assistant / Accounts Payable
- Assisted 3 Project Managers in quotes, billing, budgeting and funding task as associated with developing 300- 400 new Verizon Wireless sites within the State of Michigan
- Matched purchase orders with invoices for payment
- Reconciled purchase orders
- Research and resolving problems with purchase orders and invoices
- Gathered and advised Project Manager on quotes submitted by contractors and attorneys
- Created and tracked purchase orders as submitted to Verizon Wireless representing request for approval and payment of invoices received from construction contractors, attorneys, and part/material suppliers
- Followed up with Verizon Wireless Accounts Payable department to track payment status, open purchase orders/invoices and resolved discrepancies associated with contractors, attorneys and suppliers invoices
- Monitored budget to actual cost and requested funding for cost in excess of approved budget
Seasonal Tax Specialist
- Perform pre/post tax interviews with clients
- Prepare and electronically file federal, state and local tax returns for clients
- Review, discuss and/or make suggestion on problem-solving IRS, State or Local tax notifications received by clients
- Assess, bill and collect tax fees as well as process payment transactions
Bank Coordinator Treasury Department
- Set-up vendor files and accounts payable ledgers on internal accounting system
- Safeguarded and control blank checks inventory
- Reconciled disbursement checks issued to vendors, payroll tax payments and checks issued to corporate stores to related bank accounts
- Monitored and problem-solved disbursement or accounting discrepancies together with Assistant Treasurer, vendors, Accounts Payable Clerk, individual store managers and relationship bankers to guard against inaccurate financial reporting or fraudulent activity