- 9 years of experience in IT industries with all the phases of Software Life Cycles.
- 5 years of experience as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, Struts, spring, JDBC, Java Beans, Hibernate and MVC architecture
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Architecture, Design, Development, Configuring, Tuning and troubleshooting of Web and Server side J2EE components
- Experience in using MVC Model View Controller architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Servlets
- Experience in front-end application using HTML, JAVA Script, CSS AJAX, Struts Tag libraries, spring and JSP
- Extensive experience with design and development of J2EE based applications involving technologies such as Java Server Pages JSP , Java Messaging Service JMS , Java Data Base Connectivity JDBC , Java Naming and Directory Interface JNDI .
- Experience in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, WebLogic, Portlets, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Experience in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, proxy
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using HQL.
- Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL queries
- Experience in performing Unit/Integration System testing using JUnit.
- Hard Working, positive attitude, sincere and dedicated to achieve goals
- Open to face challenges and learn new technologies
- Excellent team player with equally good leadership skills
- Programming Language : C, C , Java, J2EE, PHP, Shell Scripting
- J2EE Technology : Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI
- Architecture Framework : Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, spring, Hibernate.
- Database : Oracle 10g, SQL server 2005/2008, MySQL
- IDE : Eclipse, My Eclipse
- Operating Systems : Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003, Linux, UNIX
- Web/App Servers : Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
- Query Languages : SQL, PL/SQL.
- Design patterns : Factory, Singleton, Session Fa ade, Proxy.
- Build Tools : ANT, Maven, JDK, Eclipse
- Unit/Load Testing : Junit, Rational Rose
- Logging Tools : Log4j
- Design Control : UML, CVS, ClearCase, SVN
- Client: JPMorgan, NY Role: Sr. J2EE/Java Developer Duration: August 2012 to till date Project: Loan Processing Description: This application offers various features like creating new accounts, managing existing accounts, processing credit card and personal loan applications. Personal Loan processing has various modules for Customer Information, Loan Application verification, Loan Authorization, Loan Approval and Change history. Responsibilities:
- Work with business systems analysts, project managers, and customers to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development in a fast-paced AGILE environment.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC and Struts Model-View-Controller MVC architecture
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring Annotations, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, Oracle and Websphere app server 7.0 .
- Generated reports with struts custom display tag exported them in XML, PDF, and Excel format.
- ANT to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Used JUNIT for debugging, testing the system state.
- Queries written in PL/SQL to implement complex join operations, invoked stored procedures using Callable Statements in JDBC API.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams sequence and collaboration and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project
- Prepared technical reports documentation manuals during the program development
- Interacting with the users in case of technical problems mentoring the business users.
Project is a web-based multi-tier application that provides financial solution to maintain customer loan data. It lets a customer register and gives customer facility to manage loan, view transactions apply for new loans and determine the customer eligibility for new loans. The basic features are online applications for loans and assessments of customer financial history.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE Framework
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring 3.1, Struts 2.0, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring IOC, Hibernate 3.0, SQL and Oracle WebLogic Server 10.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control
- Designed and Developed the Application using Spring MVC and Hibernate as the ORM.
- Developed the application using Apache Struts Framework: developed action classes, Form beans and Java Server Pages JSP .
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, using Oracle database
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
- Used Agile methodology named SCRUM for all the work performed.
- Weblogic Application Server 10.0 was used to make the data source configuration to connect the application to the required database to retrieve or update necessary information.
- Used Ant and Maven to build war and ear files to deploy on Web logic App Server.
Environment: Java, Spring 3.1, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Servlet, JSP, JSF 2.0, XML, XHTML, CA Harvest, Agile Methodology, Design Patterns, Toad, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Log 4J, Oracle WebLogic Server 10, Eclipse, UNIX Confidential Role: J2EE Developer Description:
Developed a project which enables healthcare providers to efficiently manage patient care while on the move anytime and anywhere with real - time access to patient clinical case notes viewing, appointment slot reserve and cancellation functions, diagnosis, medication information including vital symptoms, medical history, laboratory results and prescriptions, allergies, and other notes of advices and observations.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application. Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts MVC to show account details and summary.
- Developed JSP, and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries. Implemented various design patterns Singleton, and Factory.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Participated in designing Webservice framework in support of the product.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Wrote complex Sql and Hql queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.
The content of the product involves interactive activities and simulations, which will be retrieving from the Server. Product tracks the user information and store in the server, which allows the user to access the account from anywhere through web. Next Education has customers, which include college students, School Students, Lecturers, teachers and many other Schools.
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Developed detailed business requirements document using UMLs like Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Worked in an agile development process based on Scrum
- Employed Model View Controller MVC as structural framework of application was used
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping ORM and data persistence
- Used Struts Validator framework for client side validations
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control
Role: IT Support Administrator
- Assisting local and remote staff with technical problems including desktop laptop server software, hardware and network issues.
- Meeting requests for information and support within the agreed timescales.
- Analyzing problems, researching potential solutions, isolating issues and referring complex problems to senior technical staff.
- Handling a large volume of inbound calls and enquiries.
- Quickly analyzing presenting verbal numerical information in a concise and understandable manner.
- Giving feedback to supervisors and managers through reports or statistics.
- Resolving complex queries and giving advice.