- Train and supervise all members of the Admissions Documents Team and manage day to day application processing for 7000 applicants per year.
- Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved efficiency including implementation.
- Responsible for creating files, data entry and management of all supporting documents pertaining to application processing.
- Provide a comprehensive daily report of activity to the President, Vice Presidents, and the Director of Admissions as well as additional reporting as requested.
- Import Applications for Admission, CFNC applications, Inquiries and SAT, ACT and AP scores.
- Manage enrollment deposits and application fees paid by students.
- Serve as liaison with other university departments such as, Information Technology, Financial Planning, Student Accounts, Student Life and VP of Enrollment.
- Create reports used for recruitment purposes as well as for identifying potential scholars and incomplete applications.
- Maintain document integrity.
- Manage Batch Processing and document printing, mail tracks including yearly updates.
- Organize materials for all events including folders, nametags, schedules, and gifts.
- Designed electronic process used for Scholarship Events in which 650 students are interviewed twice over 2 weekends.
- Lead role in implementing transition of Admissions Office to a paperless environment.
- Assist in creating marketing materials.
- Served on steering committee for university's QEP.
Arrange campus visit appointments, visit with families and provide an extraordinary customer service experience.
- Ellucian Colleague formerly DATATEL Operating System
- Perceptive Software Image Now Document Imaging Business Owner for Admissions
- Increased technical knowledge of Operating Systems yearly
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel