- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing:Confidential D6, 2.6 million visits per month, of which 1.5 million are unique Confidential,webpublishers.itsConfidential D7 , andhttp://policies.utexas.edu D7 along with various other, smaller, sites.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of various Drupal-based projectsfrom beginning to end, with quick turnaround times and on limited budgets.
- Established standards and guidelines forthe design and development phases of Drupal-based projects, to include version control, mock-ups, environments, and syncing.
- Serve as a point person for user experience, Drupal-based web design, and the editing and organization of internal documentation.
- Redesigned, built, and maintainedhttp:Confidential D7, included content migration, user-based testing phases, and a strategic rollout release plan , Confidential D7 ,and Confidential, CiviCRM
- Served as sole internal graphic designer for all marketing and data-heavy documents. Managed the production of such items, ensuring a strict adherence to budget constraints.
- Designed company media kit, template documents, and custom presentations for the purpose of bringing in new clientele.
- Designed custom Internet ads for fortune-500 companies according to IAB standards
Volunteer Drupal Developer
- Held a seat on the Veterans Stadium Committee
- Helped the Assistant Dean of Students establish a one-stop veterans center on campus