Bachelor of Arts graduate with a background in business, management and French. Adaptable and eager to pursue growth opportunities in many areas of business possesses strong written and verbal communication skills significant experience in self-direction and teamwork. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and dedicated business software systems.
|PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE|
- Coordinator in a global P G International Operations banking project.
- Completion of a UBS, Credit Suisse and Soci t G n rale, European bank guarantees project. Requiring the co-ordination and problem solving of transitioning P G employee accounts in Geneva to align with new P G banking partnerships.
- Ability to communicate and give presentations of project progress to higher-level management up through director level.
- Competent in dealing with vendors on a global scale. Ability to prioritize heavy workloads and build relationships and networks across the company.
- Demonstrated communication skills in French with UBS, Credit Suisse and Soci t G n rale.
- Good understanding of the global functioning of P G and how a company operates and manages global initiatives, developing relationships across the organization.
- Responsible for vendor communication with a particular focus on VAT compliance.
- Competent SAP user, regularly prioritizing key tasks.
- Maintained and stored data in Excel.
- Selling Sage Plc software and offering technical solutions.
- Analyzed customer information in Excel.
- Hitting over 60 sales targets per day and driving results in cross-functional work setting.
- Informing and educating customers regarding new legislation and software updates.
Soccer Coach/Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
- Identified and recruited qualified student-athletes based on top level academic and athletic standards.
- Organized on-school visits for potential student-athletes.
- Oversaw scouting of opponents attended games of future opponents, break down game tapes and created scouting reports for team review prior to matches.
- Supervised the team's academic performance through weekly study plans and meetings.
- Contributed to the organizing and running of training sessions based upon the goals and needs of the team and individuals. Organized and implemented travel itineraries.