- Skilled UI designer and front-end developer, aspiring to be a part of a dynamic team environment to apply my expertise at finest levels.
- Over 8 years of experience in SDLC, Object oriented analysis/design and development, Model View Controller, J2EE, JAVA Servlets, JSPs, JNDI, Java Beans, EJBs, RMI, CORBA, and JDBC .
- Design UI component such as Model, View and Controller in Struts 2. Extensive knowledge in using IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat application servers
- Coded XHTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 scripts for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile for prudential website.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Developed responsive design with media queries for mobile applications.
- Created iterative mockups, prototypes and production-ready XHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
Designation: SR. UI/UX DEVELOPER
Confidential is a portlet application, which is a part of Associate Portal. Associate portal is used by CareFirst Associates. Confidential Phase2 is used to manage the account and profile based Applications which CareFirst Associates, Contractors, Affiliate, Organization and Brokers can use. The end user of this portal is CareFirst Help Desk personnel who are CareFirst associates.
Designation: SR. MOBILE APPLICATION ENGINEER
Confidential which provides a set of Information Technology related Services. Applications providing Services like, problem management, work requests management, access issues and internal report generations etc., were handled in the project. Service Center. HP Service center is comprehensive and fully integrated IT Service Management software, enabling IT to improve service levels, balance resources and optimize costs. Its main purpose was to track problems and stores the solutions for future reference
Confidential based in Watsonville, California which operates a chain of boating supply and fishing retail stores. They operate over 380 retail stores in North America, including former Boat U.S locations although most have been converted to the West Marine name and logo. West Marine's mission includes promoting boater safety and providing a reliable and boater-friendly atmosphere for customers with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. It is a High performance web based Application.
Environment: JAVA,J2EE, SPRING, IBATIS, STRUTS, JSF, EJB, JQUERY, MYSQL, CASSANDRA, TOAD, SQL, CASSANDRA SERVER, DB, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, NETBEANS, JBOSS, CVS, VISUAL SOURCE SAFE, SELENIUM, WATER FALL MODEL , UML, JSP, SERVELT, ANT, XML, EMC DOCUMENTATION, JIRA, SWING, COGNOS, ILOG, ORACLE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK ORACLE ADF , ORACLE BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT ORACLE BPM , IBM MQ SERIES, APACHI TOMCAT, LINUX, UNIX, RUBY, WORDPRESS, DRUPAL, Z, ASP, C, C , MAINFRAME, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, CASSANDRA, SAS, VB, ASP.
Confidential is a Web application that provides the clients to directly have access to their account information. This is a browser-based application thru TD Water House web site. The Web Broker provides the customers with direct Internet access to their portfolio information about their accounts. Customers can use browser-based functions for reviewing their Account activity, Positions, Statements, 1099 Reports, Financial summary. Similarly they can set up a watch list, do online trading, access research areas, Mutual Fund, Fixed Income, Stock Options, Interest Rates, Defined Products, off-shore funds, Financial planning, and can view reports about Performance, Estimated Income. Customers have access to real time trading and positions information as well as hot-link access to TD Water House web based order entry functionality, research library and to market quotes facility, and an option to Download Information. However the amount of functionality and features available in Web Broker depends on the entitlements per user that will be decided based on the login ID.
Environment: JAVA , J2EE , JSP, STRUTS,APACHE TOMCAT, EJB , SERVLET, JNDI, JMS, ORACLE 9I, HTML, XML WEB SERVICES, MY ECLIPSE, SOAP, JUNIT, ANT, RATIONAL ROSE , LOG4J, CLEAR CASE
Confidential is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. SBC offers communications products and services ranging from local and long distance telephone services to wireless communication internet access, High-tech network solutions and data communications. The project was involved in customization and testing of Amdocs VOIP billing system. Various SBC clients for voice over Internet communications use SBC's Wireless network. SBC is using Amdocs ensemble for billing this clients. Other features and functionality of this billing module which where tested are price plan, billing, ordering, provision and finance
Environment: JDK, IBM WBI ICS 184.108.40.206, WebSphere MQ 5.3, Web services Adapter 3.4.0, JDBC Adapter 2.6.5, Workflow Adapter 2.8, Email Adapter 5.5, Oracle8i.
Designation: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
The Confidential project has been implemented by Confidential to integrate several of Verizon's Networks provisioning systems like, NetPro, F E, Cameo etc. The Access Optimization application accepts orders from NetPro, F E and COMS, stores the order in the ICS transient database, and then interacts with:
Environment: JAVA,J2EE, SPRING, IBATIS, STRUTS, JSF, EJB, JQUERY, MYSQL, CASSANDRA, TOAD, SQL, CASSANDRA SERVER, DB, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, NETBEANS, JBOSS, CVS, VISUAL SOURCE SAFE, SELENIUM, IBM MQ SERIES, APACHI TOMCAT, LINUX, UNIX, RUBY, WORDPRESS, DRUPAL, Z, ASP, C, C , MAINFRAME, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, CASSANDRA, SAS, VB, ASP.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Created Reusable components with AJAX components in Wicket Frame Work
- Introduced to clustered and non-clustered indexes in Oracle
- Written unit test scripts to test entities with CRUD operations, analyze heap size and memory leaks with Jprofiler.
- Involved in writing and executing PL/SQL, CASSANDRA stored procedures and functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Responsible for coding SQL, CASSANDRA Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Spring Framework has been extensively used in all layers of the application including UI, backend and integration. Daos were implemented using iBATIS, Hibernate. Developed Web Services using SOAP, REST, Apache CXF while integrating with the license server to validate the licenses.
- Good understanding of SOA framework as eHP composes of multiple webservices using SOAP, REST and JMS.
- System designed and developed with J2EE Technologies like Spring, BackBone js, Servlets and Java.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, Can.js, and Jquery.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap JS, which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Created ClearCase VOBs and setup triggers and backups for a new project. Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX, projects written in C .
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing Agile methodologies and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practices.
- Participated in converting the business requirements to software specifications using Rational UML
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Quickly learned iText and implemented to solve Hungarian Special Character Issue.
- Customized Jasper Reports and SQL, CASSANDRA procedures according to the client requirements.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM Business Process Modeler to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics Web 2.0 strategy.
- Worked with business teams using Agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Mobile application development with Titanium SDK.
- Develop mobile time tracking user interface for iPhone and Android using PhoneGap library
- Developed iPhone and Android mobile app using Sencha Touch and Phonegap framework
- Used Sencha Touch and EXT JS 3.3 for the Mobile web interface development. Also used JSON and JQuery for Mobile application development. Worked with HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Using sencha touch for development to find relevant people for the same social Networking Websites.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets , HTML5.
- Design and development of Web Pages using PHP, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, ajax.
- Currently working on developing web application on a mobile platform using jquery mobile, jquery Google API plugin and ASP.Net MVC.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and JQuery
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Backbone.js, and Celery
- Proficiency in web designing using HTML, DHTML, CGI-PERL, Java Script, Cascading Style Sheets CSS , Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Home site, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
- Worked with Core Location and MapKit framework for the purpose of showing current locations on a map on iPhone applications.
- Develop step-by-step training resources for iPad IOS technology use
- Worked in team to develop iOS and Android application
- Developed book -reader for the Windows phone 7 platform using Microsoft Visual Developer us ing the Silverlight platform and C and using JSON as the data -source.
- Created mobile applications for Blackberry, Android, Windows 7, and iPhone mobile phones using Java.
- Develop prototype application on Android handset and tablet for viewing editing, sharing, and creating montages of photos, videos, events and albums which can be transferred wirelessly across other devices.
- As a Programmer involved in design phase and assisting the team to develop admin UI services like manage users, roles, messages, etc., using Spring MVC and Acegi security.
Database and Tools
ORACLE, JDBC, DB2, MySQL, SQL Plus, PLSQL, SQL Loader, SQL Server , Oracle reports, Crystal Reports and MS-Access , Posr Gre SQL.
Version Control Tools
NetBeans, MS-Front page, Jprobe , JUnit, Clear-case, Clear-quest,
JSP, Servlets, AWT, JDBC, EJB, JCF, JNI, JNDI, Java Mail API, JMS,JSF
JMS, WebSphere MQ, Sonic MQ, Oracle AQ, MQSeries
Struts framework, Spring, MVC architecture, Apache Ant, Apache axis, Apache MyFaces, Salmon Framework for Internet application, Hibernate,POJO, JSF
Rational Software Architect RSA , Eclipse, Net-Beans, Bio-informatics, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Jdeveloper, IBM RAD, WebSphere client, Visual Age For Java
Apache Geronimo, Apache Tomcat, WAS, WSAD, WPS, JBoss, Microsoft, WebSphere, WebLogic , Glassfish Application Server