Corporate Trainer with over 15 years experience in a blend of technology teaching and training within the adult workforce. Strong ability to identify and recommend new concepts based on competitive knowledge.
Sr. Specialist Learning
Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, deploying, and evaluating learning programs. The Learning Development Specialist designs learning and development programs that are reliable, meet the customer needs, and are delivered on time and within the specified budget parameters. These programs include technical and non-technical learning initiatives to support administrators, technicians, engineers, managers, and senior leaders.
- Perform needs analysis for learning projects.
- Design and develop learning content for various business groups at Fab 8.
- Develop and improve learning and development processes for the department.
- Participate on Global Learning Organizational Development teams to standardize best practices.
- Deliver high quality training on technical and non-technical topics that support Fab 8.
- As a member of the Fab 8 Learning Development team, contribute to team development, cooperate with other departments, and find ways to improve learning systems and processes.
- Earned certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
National Training Manager
Responsible for leading and participating with a National Sales Training team that provides delivery of HP Consumer and SMB outbound training programs. Training content includes the entire portfolio of HP Consumer products Printing, Supplies Computing as well as sales and leadership training.
- Maintained 75 travel responsibility, integral part of position
- Created overall seasonal window training execution plan for owned marketing channel
- Coordinated efforts with outsourced training management vendors to insure alignment of HP strategies
- Trained on HP initiatives, solutions and star product technology using a blended learning and experiential sales training approach
- Assisted Trade Marketing team in customizing sales tools and training to meet business and account needs
- Assisted Sales Development team with the creation of tools and curriculum
- Constantly stayed abreast of all HP initiatives, NPIs, technologies, competitive offerings, and approaches
Corporate Trainer Remote Office
Implemented comprehensive training program for all sales personnel on all product lines. Key player in increasing sales/profits of selected products to targeted levels through training session for in-house personnel/customers domestic, abroad.
- Maintained 75 travel responsibility, integral part of position.
- Provided sales training information, classes related to product, competitors, marketplace.
- Performed ongoing market research through direct customer contact/surveys, trade shows, journals subscribing to market data reports from various market data organizations, sales evaluations, monitoring competitors, industry trends, store visits.
- Identified, recommended new product concepts interfaced with sales, product management personnel to ensure required training/marketing communication materials were designed, produced according to schedule.
- Developed understanding of channels in which company sold products through retail, distribution, VARs, dealers.
- Wrote training materials, worked with technical writers to ensure materials for new or existing products were as effective as possible.
- Strived to attain unwavering knowledge of all product lines/ability to assume all of above responsibilities.
- Understood, followed company rules/regulations. Fulfilled responsibilities under OHSAS 18001, understood, fully supported OHSAS 18001 system.
- Fulfilled responsibilities under ISO 9001, understood, fully supported ISO system.
- Conducted on-site Professional Development workshops for comprehensive line of educational software, curriculum management tools.
- Managed budget, expenses for large territory Eastern United States and Eastern Canada.
- Partnered with sales/professional services teams to ensure customer satisfaction, proper implementation of products and services.
- Worked closely with sales/Subject Matter Expert to aid in closing strategic opportunities.
- Managed Large/Strategic client implementations to ensure client success, future growth opportunities. Responsible for professional development of staff, assisted in professional development of members of sales team. Traveled in excess of 75 .
- Consulted with Teachers, Technology Coordinators, District Administrators to determine best methods to implement/integrate education solutions into their environment, while developing aligning curriculum to State and local Standards.
- Maintained continuous personal Professional Development to remain current with new products, technology, Education Legislation and Trends.
- PC, Windows Operating Systems NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 , Microsoft Office Suite, Graphics, Desktop Publishing.
- Apple, OS 9 and OS X, Graphics, Desktop Publishing.
- Computer Based Training Tools Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storlyline
- Internet and Web Based Training Tools WebEx