Seeking a Senior Software Engineer role where I can utilize my broad software development experience and problem solving skills augmented during past several years in J2EE technologies.
- Senior Software Engineer with over 14 years of extensive professional experience in the Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development of enterprise level multi-tiered applications.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.5
- Expertise in several J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services, RESTful Services
- Expertise in writing Sub Queries, Cursors, Functions and performed data analysis using SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle
- Experience working with core Java and Java Multi-Threading application
- Excellent experience with Databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server 2005
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Java Servlets, AJAX, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service using IDEs like Eclipse 4.
- Excellent exposure in implementation of Java GoF Design Patterns and S.O.L.I.D Object Oriented Programming principals.
- Extensive experience on Service Oriented Architecture SOA based application services.
- Master of configurations and exposure to broad range of tools and techniques to do the work efficaciously.
- Ability to automate the development processes to save time, not by doing the different things instead doing the things differently.
- Extensive exposure on Database Management, Normalization and querying to produce the optimum performance.
- Experience of working on all phases of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle .
- Expert in debugging and troubleshooting issues using Eclipse debugger.
- Extensive experience in collaborating with Business Analyst / Clients to understand the requirements.
- Participation in the decision making for product roadmap and feature design.
- Ability to transform marketing requirements into functional working solutions.
- Experience using Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Proactive in initiating actions, making decisions and issue resolutions.
- Ability to handle design and develop a new project from scratch.
- Outstanding ability to adapt quickly and competently to new technologies and interact well with all levels.
- Excellent exposure on Functional Specification and Technical Application Design documents preparations.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Highly motivated, good listener, attentive to details and can work independently or as a part of a team.
- Japanese-Language proficiency level N2
Java 1.4 - 1.6
Web Development Languages
JEE6, Spring 4, Hibernate 5, Log4j
Java APIs and Specs
JPA, JMS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC
JBoss 7.0, Tomcat 7
MySQL 5.6, Oracle 10g, SQL Server
Windows 7, Linux Ubantu/Fedora/RHEL , UNIX, Solaris
Code Quality and Review Tools
FindBugs, Checkstyle 5, Jalopy, JUnit
Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Prototype
Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, MVC, Observer, Visitor, Singleton, Decorator, Fa ade, Front Controller, Service Locator
IDE and Version Control
Eclipse Kepler, CVS, VSS
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential is complete ERP solution built using Java, J2EE, DotNet technologies and migrating from the traditional legacy main frame system. It caters all business function like customer ordering, production management, packaging delivery, post sales reporting etc. This ERP system is implemented in variation location across the world.
- Analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility.
- Participated in requirement gathering and requirement analysis with business analyst
- Used J2EE, Java, Spring MVC, JMS to create light weight web services
- Designed a supporting back-end application that exposes RESTful API using XML
- Involved in development of User Interface using DotNet
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Use Hibernate framework for the backend persistence
- Extensively worked with HQL and hibernate criteria queries.
- Extensively used JMS and MDB for Asynchronous Messaging to produce/consume messages.
- Used MySQL as database backend using Stored Procedures, triggers, functions
- Worked on building function, view and database queries using MySQl database.
- Added multilingual support for whole application.
- Wrote batch jobs using java and shell script
- Developed automated regression testing program to be used before all deliveries.
- Identified and solved existing Architectural and Performance issues.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and Mock Objects.
- Extensively used AOP and JMeter for performance enhancement.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment and orderly logged the whole process, which gives the ability to pinpoint the errors.
- Created DDL statements and database tuning using indexes.
- Created database schemas and schema objects.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Tomcat.
- Used CVS for source version control
- Establishing the monitoring process for Issue Management and change Management using Mantis tool.
- Involved in code review of the team members and implemented best practices.
- Used Agile Software Development methodology for developing the application.
Java 1.6, JBoss 5.0, Spring Framework 3, Hibernate 4, JTA, JMS, MySQL 5.5, DotNet 3.5, Shell scripts, REST, JDBC, XML, Eclipse, Log4j, UNIX, Business Objects, CVS.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential This application is a Web-Based Document Management System. Documents can be scanned and stored in various formats. The documents are then read using OCR Technology and indexed for search like google. The system is equipped with efficient, user-friendly functionalities enhancing productivity and user-convenience. This product was made to support on SaaS and IaaS model.
- Involved in architecture design of DocuTool product.
- Quickly learned the new competencies required for development of full text search engine in short span of time.
- Developed user interface using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Custome Tag Library
- Used AJAX components in developing UI.
- Designed and developed Business Layer, Service Layer and Data Access Layer DAL .
- Extensively used MultiThreading concept for indexing documents.
- Used Eclipse, Ant and GIT, CVS for the development and deployment environment
- Developed various interfaces to read and extract text from JPEG, BMP using Fujitsu Docuworks
- Developed interfaces to read and extract text from Work, Excel and PowerPoint using Apache POI
- Developed interfaces to read and extract text from PDF using Apache BOX
- Implemented full-featured text search engine using Apache Lucene.
- Tuned-up Apache Lucene to handle 1TB data and display search result within fraction of a second.
- Prepared architecture and design document using UML Modeling tools Visio.
- Performed peer code reviews and functional / design documents review.
- Created One Click setup using InstallShield
- Review and analysis of high level designs and system architecture document for various applications.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
Java 1.5, J2EE5, Apache Lucence, Apache POI, Apache BOX, DocuWorks, Tomcat 6, PostGreSql 8.1, Eclipse
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential for Hitachi Information Technology Japan. This system keeps track of all resources in data center including CUP, Memory and IO.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, estimation.
- Streamlined the existing product by solving loads of issues to make it stable for its first release.
- Created high level and low level design HLD LLD documents.
- Understood the product and taken the initiative to create product related training documents for Product Overview, Architecture, API's, Flow and User Guide for making the life easier for new resources.
- Delivered new features with ZERO defects that gradually stabilize the Product and make it a success.
- Implemented JFreeChart to display network health monitor in various chart including Bar, Pie, Histogram etc
- Implemented multithreading to get data from all network devices.
- Used RSH, PING, SNAPWALK tools to fetch data from network devices
- Configured Hitachi JP1 scheduling tool for running various batches
- Write complex sql queries to calculate average daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and yearly data
Statistics System Tokei System
Confidential is a system which displays various statistics in tabular and graphical format based on different categories like Population, Age, Weather, Salary etc.
- Worked on the different layers of the multi-tier architecture application.
- Used AJAX for dynamic data fetch.
- Used JFreeChart for plotting different graphs
- Created various interfaces to import statistics data received from various agencies
- Worked on the various JBoss configurations.
- Created various PL/SQL queries for Oracle RDBMS involving multiple joins and sub-queries.
- Developed screens using JSP, Servlets, Spring Framework
- Developed unit tests using JUnit framework.
- Involved in peer reviews of code and design specs.
- Involved in knowledge transfer to new engineers.
- Integrated systems with Payment Gateways
- Involved in Database design and modeling.
- Implemented batch jobs for sending confirmation and reminder emails using Java Mail API
- Used JSF framework and tag lib in UI development.
- Implemented AJAX pattern to make the UI more efficient and live.
- Developed User Interface Using AWT, Swing components.
- Creating a high-level architecture document and development of critical components.
- Worked on the deployment and unit testing / integration testing.
- Fixed issues in production and issues raised by QA.
- Prepared user manual and technical documentation.
www.k-shizenkan.com, www.baiouen.co.jp, www.nomagic.com/, www.jobstyle.jp