My goal is to lead and manage the infrastructure engineering support teams through projects such as P2V. As a objective it is important to increase communication between my co-workers by means of intranet updates providing SOPs on daily functions to ensure the quality of service is met on days when they need reference material. Providing information for standardization will help drive the business and help with disaster recovery planning. Business continuity and disaster recovery planning is based on information being readily available to operations and support departments. when using best practices for information technology you will provide excellent customer service. The overall goal is to stay proficient with operations for cutting response time to ensure high availability for the end users. I have the skills and knowledge of Administration, Engineering and support for all computing technologies across the enterprise, including day to day monitoring of activity management, routine maintenance, personnel management, and vendor management. At the end of the day, I bring in-depth knowledge of creating standardize operation procedures for deployment planning from windows migrations to network engineering using multiple technologies on an enterprise or corporate level to ensure operations are functional with proactive methodology verses reactive methodology.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- -Experience with server-class hardware from major vendors such as HP or IBM and ability to build Windows/Linux servers with minimal supervision.
- - Experience With Active Directory, FSMO roles, GPOs, WSUS, Windows Printing, server backups. -Experience setting up and/or administering Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, DHCP, DNS with 100 server environments.
- - Excellent written and oral communication with internal and external customers.
- -Strong customer service and communication skills, as well as working closely with teammates and business partners.
- -Administering DNS VLAN and Subnet.
- -Windows printing queue configuration and administration within Virtual print clusters
- - Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
- -Server builds, support, and troubleshoot Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- -Administration and maintaining Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems infrastructure, including Active Directory, enterprise printing, doing routine help and change tickets, OS patches and break/fix tasks with SLA time frame.
- VB,Power Shell scripting -Active Directory Cmdlets
- TSM enterprise backup solution
- Nagios enterprise monitoring/alert system
- VMware 4.x or 5.x administration
- Linux administration
- Citrix XenApp administration
- Hyena admin tool
- Remedy Ticketing
Sr. Application Support
- Laboratory System Application support for windows computers and lab equipment.
- Remedy ticketing system
- Monitoring Network traffic in real-time using Unix tools.
- Support helpdesk for 130 users and laptops, desktops, all-in-one, VoIP phones, VMware clients
- VMware cluster infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
- Local Workstation and Virtual client imaging, administration and WSUS
- Vlan with managed switching and backup
- Disaster recovery planning
- Security Penetration Testing
- Active Directory Administration GPO, OU Server 08r2, Server 2012
- Worked with VMware, Vsphere, Vcenter, HyperV, VDI in a Box
- VoIP Administration and IP Phone Configuration
- VPN Support and setup
- Tools: Putty, Team-viewer, Nagios , Radmin, RDP, Vsphere, spice works, Windows baseline analyzer
Sr. Systems Engineer/ Crystal Reports 11 Developer
Engineering and Building Windows 08 Servers
- Virtual servers with VMware or hyper-v
- Saving money on physical servers, recent builds application and web servers to host new applications for Elite software
- SQL server builds with server 08 and hyper-v as host.
- Recent VMware ESXi 4.1 and 5.0 hosting and special builds for infrastructure with VSphere client 5.0
- Recent Ghost 2.5 Enterprise imaging deployment for windows 7 from server 2008
- Migration of Windows XP to Windows 7
- Rebuild and deployment of computers using Ghost imaging / Windows AIK for Windows 7, Windows PE/ Command prompt deployment from NAS
- Capture/ Mount ISO/Custom Operating systems, custom services packs, application installation and configuration, and migration of all user files and network folders with email setup and printers.
- Ability to create roaming profiles with Virtual machines and thin clients
- Software installation with virtual hosting environments
- Data source remapping in applications for user computer applications
- Data sources SQL 08
- DOS command line scripting
- Knowledge of creating views Partitions and with Windows PE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products and settings
- Hyper- v virtual computers
- NAS for additional storage with drive mapping.
- Creating documentation for users with windows 7 and technical team for build and deployment of computers
- Inventory reports of Equipment
- Ordering Supplies with purchasing requisitions
- Asset tracking of supplies and software management
- Training of Technical Support and work load distribution
- Dos Scripting and Visual Basic application development
Tier 3 Support
Remote and onsite Support for all desktops, laptops, servers, applications, printers all in ones and all sizes, IP cameras, routers, switches, patch panel and connectivity troubleshooting of all network devices. Additional I support tier 2 and tier 1 employee's.
Long, TechNet Services
Confidential blade and Proliant server builds with ESXi 5.0 hosting Server 2003/2008 and virtual infrastructure such as windows 7 images. Configuration of connecting databases SQL 2008 or Oracle to clients through physical and virtual environments with Ghost 2.5 migrations from server interface for Windows XP upgrades Windows 7 with roaming profiles. Profiles with connected in Active directory with Exchange email outlook configuration familiarity with Lotus Notes and network storage synchronization to profile with NAS or SAN and Network Administration permissions and rights. Firewall configuration with VPN and DMZ in hardware appliances or software interface from the server side. Spam filters and proxy filtering at the network level and monitoring IDS. I support and provide installation of Cisco switching management and implementation with routers and firewall devices such as SonicWall. And network configuration with Wireless technologies such as printers and devices with integration of LAN traffic flow and IP range. I am comfortable contacting vendors regarding hardware/software issues seeking support, resolutions if issue is above my level of support.Management of Systems and Data with Active directory security for users and computers and resources. Data is managed using share creation and group management. Creation of GPOs and OUs organize the domain and access to resources.