- ITSM Process, Project Implementation, Business Analyst, Incident and Change Management
- Software Delivery Process Capabilities CMM, ITIL, TTM and Lean Six Sigma.
- Total Quality Management Trained and Certified Xerox Deming Quality
- Technical Skills Linux, Microsoft, Networking, Telecom, Infrastructure, Mainframe, and Mid Range Environments.
- Banking/Credit, Sales/Marketing Telecommunications Experience
- BA responsibilities with end customer include Design, Implementation, Enhancements with Migration to ITSM BMC Remedy Tools.
- Work with Customers including capabilities such as Service Owners, Towers, Application Owners, Reporting and Business Intelligence teams.
- Responsible for contributing to the design and architecture for small or medium projects with current customer towards a goal of implementing Remedy on Demand, ADDM and CMDB.
- ITSM Process expertise with Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management, Service Level Management and Service Request/Catalog.
- Other Business Analyst responsibilities include working with customer directly for requirements and data reviews.
Process / Workflow Analyst
- Oversee and manage ITIL Process portion of Migration Plan for each assigned migrating Account
- Mentors Account Team ITIL Process SMEs
- Interface with resources including Data, Reporting, Project Management, Solutions Architect, Networking Representation and Project Leader.
- ITILv3 Process review and alignment includes Change Management, Incident, Problem, Release and Deployment Management, Catalog, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
- Escalates key issues and suggests resolutions to Process Core Team Leader
- Performs ITILv3 Process presentations, process tool comparisons and gap analysis, as needed
- Provides weekly status on process activities for each migrating Account
- Verifies all process deliverable items are complete and on time
- Supports Account Process SMEs in coordination and successful completion of all Process end-to-end test scripts
- Ensures process communication across all Migration Team SMEs is accurate, consistent and effective
- Utilizes knowledge of the legacy EDS Service Delivery Architecture SDA and HP Standard Reference Architecture SRA to ensure successful process on-boarding onto SRA platform
- Collaborates with Process SMEs, Accounts and Stakeholders to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document process mappings, and to ensure that those mappings accurately reflect true business needs for each Account
- Acts as an ITIL process / tool authority and interacts with other team members as the point of contact in support of Process
- Maintains subject matter expertise in HP ITIL v3 processes and supporting SRA tools
- Develops process workaround and supports / validates creation / modification of Client-specific process collateral to address each Customer's contractual requirements as necessary
- Contribution and use of Process Team's SharePoint Site and created account team SharePoint Sites.
- Tools in use: Quality Center, Service Center, Service Manager and SharePoint.
Project Analyst Telecommunications
- Requirements Gathering in a Telecommunications Environment
- Technical Analysis of Network Operations Service Center
- CMM Level Assessment, Risk Analysis Process Transformation Analysis
- ITIL Framework Assessment
- Produced Technical Diagrams and helped to author final assessment reports to NOC Frontier management.
- Some travel was involved.
- Application support included following applications Banner, Luminous, Jenzabar, Datatel, Blackboard, WebCT, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and Java.
- Supported 15 Universities with Helpdesk Service Support.
- Helpdesk support included Network, OS Support, Wireless Configuration, Email Support, Portal Web Support, Printer Support, SIS ERP Application support and some telecommunications troubleshooting.
- Identity Verification, Password Resets, Printer setups, Hardware support, OS support Apple and Wintel
- Change Control Facilitation Review, Approval, Cadence and Communication.
- Facilitated Daily CAB Ticket Review meetings.
- Structured ASPX pages for database data entry and reporting
- Tools Setups Visual Studio 2005VNC, Mono Develop / VBNC .net ,
- MySQL Training Setup, included Functional Design, preparation of Table and Form Design.
- Data Recovery
- GIS Tools Setup and Intermediate use GRASS, Quantum GIS, ESRI ArcGIS
- Requirements Gathering of Functional and Technical Process Flows
- Mercury Test Director and MS SharePoint used for tracking/reporting/staging of SIT System Integrated Testing and UAT Testing
- Mainframe/Midrange/Web UAT Testing Development
- Preparation for On-Site War Room On-Site UAT Testing Lab including Hardware
- Turn UAT Criteria into Test Cases and Scripting
- Define and Review UAT Execution Schedule
- Conduct UAT Execution Kickoff Meetings
- Integrated Test Execution Validation Defect Remediation
- Change Control Facilitation CAB, Cadence and Communication between affected parties. Review and Approval included:
- Certification / Development
- Network Change Review
- Server Maintenance Window adherence
- Interfaced with representatives for shared changes included Travelocity and American Airlines.
- Facilitated Daily CAB Ticket Review meetings.
- PM support activities included all Xerox Enterprise Level Applications using standard SDLC Methodologies and SEI CMM Level 2 3 Compliance with walk throughs performed routinely.
- Facilitated Project Support Activities:
- Project Startup Activities - Requirements Gathering, SOW Statement of Work evaluation and communication.
- Project Communications Management Activities Facilitated and managed all meetings, Cadence and Communication including Project A-Level.
- Integrated Schedule Planning - Managed and created Implementation, Contingency, Risk and Touchpoint Plan Documents using team proprietary software and MS Project. Milestones, Work Breakdown Progress, Resource Allocation included.
- Resource Planning Interface with Service Desk, Service Delivery, SCM Software Configuration Management, Performance Team, Helpdesk, DBAs, Engineering and Management.
- Project Shut Down Activities Facilitation Post Implementation Lessons Learned Meetings, Project Incidents and Results documented to DB and communicated.
- Participated in Software Quality Assurance Activities - SQA
- Mainframe Releases and Software Upgrades MQ Series, ORACLE, CA and Proprietary Xerox Applications
- Veritas Cluster Project Planning
- Technology Upgrades and Hardware Changes, including Maintenance Outages.
- Oracle Releases Upgrades Patch/PE
- Non Facilitated Change Management Activities and Support:
- Change Control Facilitation CAB Meetings.
- Infrastructure, Network and Hardware Planning Support
- Mainframe Test Environment Maintenance and Planning
- CMPT Change Management Group Unit Testing UAT Testing support on demand for internal toolsets, outward web presence to Xerox customers .
- Toolsets included Microsoft SQL Server Database, Peregrine Service Center Digital Workflow, MS Project, Customer Website and Forms which tracked all Change Management Projects.
- Facilitated weekly CAB Ticket Review for SOX Security related Tickets.
- Basic QBasic
- Bourne Bash/Ksh
- Magnetic Spool/Cartridge
- PostScript Printing
- SUN Sparc
- Xerox Production Publishing Docutech/Print
- Brainstorm Technique
- Defect Remediation Management by Fact
- Milestones Work Breakdown Progress
- Problem Solving Process - Define/Plan/Do/Check/Act
- Resource Allocation
Software Familiarity and/or Expertise
- Remedy On Demand
- CRM X-Sellerator
- Apple OSX
- Apt, RPM Synaptic Package Management
- Backup Utilities
- Datatel Colleague
- GRASS, Quantum GIS, ESRI ArcGIS
- Linux Redhat/Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint
- Mainframe TSO and ISPF
- Mercury Test Director
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- MS Office including Visio, MS Project Access
- MySQL Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle SUN Solaris OS 5.5 to 5.9
- Service Manager
- Service Center
- Quality Center
- SUN/Oracle Virtualbox
- Unix AT T BSD
- vi vim
- Visual Studio 2005VNC
- Xerox Docushare