INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
- Proven Project Leader, with 10 years of experience, in the implementation of hardware and software systems.
- Ability to integrate enterprise initiatives into supportable solutions.
- Enhanced skills in project planning, budgeting, risk management, project reporting, and team building.
- Experienced in managing projects from initial planning to closure.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of PMI project management methodology, Microsoft Solutions Framework Methodology, and Agile Development Practices.
- Transitioned the Florida Hospital Medical Group's Cerner EMR Scheduling Post Go-Live support to their Help Desk.
- Managed the operational construct and then the daily operations of a Family Dollar Store in Orlando Florida.
- Trained the Publix Super Market's IT Departmental Business Analyst's during the implementation of the Clarity Project Management Suite of applications.
- Engineering Stockholder and Project Manager of the Cleveland Clinic's medical billing denial system's design, build and implementation. Implemented the same solution for the Cleveland Clinic Health System, Weston and Naples, Florida.
- Project Manager and Lead Engineer on the implementation of The Cleveland Clinic's Enterprise Dental Department's network servers, desktops, examination and billing application environments.
- Contributed to the consolidation of the Cleveland Clinic's Enterprise Network Services Support Department, and the implementation of the Network Services Project Management Office.
- Facilitated the transition of the Avery Dennison Engineering Department's network assets and personnel to a new facility.
Assistant Store Manager
MIS Project Logistics Manager
ITD Network Services Project Manager
Distributed Networking Specialist
WAN/LAN Administrator Aircraft Maintenance Specialist