- Plan, organize, and manage technical resources, achieving client objectives, specializing in health, telecommunications, banking, retail, airlines, energy, and research science.
- Strategic Program Planning Enterprise Architecture Enterprise SDLC Application Development Testing P L Management Capture Proposal Recruiting
- Deliver success for commercial and federal clients, lead technical and business organizations and programs, to achieve strategic business and technical objectives.
- Capture and develop winning proposals, and deliver technical solution to plan, architect, design, build, test, deploy, supporting traditional and Web-based enterprise information systems solutions.
- Manage Profit / Loss to maximize and organically grow revenue, optimize client satisfaction and profit, and manage risks.
- Interact effectively with strong consulting skills at all organizational levels, leveraging deep business domain and technical perspectives.
- Identify, recruit, and mentor superior, cost-effective technical talent, forming strong, cohesive, collaborative teams, focused on overcoming client challenges, and delivering commitments to high client satisfaction.
- Steered successful capture and proposal effort, and awarded 5-year, 25M VRM-IAM time and materials program management office PMO sub-contract.
- Provided daily and technical direction, ensuring all projects met or exceeded client operational, patient-safety, quality, schedule, and budget expectations.
- Established early, effective, and sustained senior-level client relationships with VA clients and teamed contractors, including client relationship oversight, handled by direct reports serving as management resource to customers and ICF staff.
- Architected and integrated 15 enterprise and clinical applications for positive patient identification during clinical encounters.
- Conceived, developed, and implemented service-oriented data and application architecture SOA to safe-guard Veteran identity within IAM application portfolio.
- Implemented VA and industry project management office disciplines such as VA-PMAS, VA-ProPath, PIMBOK, governance, risk, and issue management, software development and end-to-end integration testing across all identity management services.
- Supported VA acquisition process for technical initiatives, and managed technical integration vendors, including recruitment, development, and management of ICF staff assigned to VRM program.
- Exceeded annual gross revenue targets as established by ICF, ensured all projects met profitability targets, supporting utilization targets, and achieving financial metrics.
- Provided day-to-day leadership for pursuit and capture of new business and delivery of existing engagements.
- Achieved 100 award fee for base and each option year.
- Designed, implemented and operated high-volume, technical 80-server platform to extract, transform, load, de-identify, report, and manage in-study monthly health insurance claim transactions, identifying cost impacts associated with chronically ill patients.
- Awarded Project Management Institute PMI award for project management and delivery performance.
- Managed knowledge management program supporting National Toxicology Program NTP reuse of laboratory research findings. Positioned account for re-compete.
- Inherited troubled program and turned around client complaints, addressed dysfunctional staff performance, remediated flagging delivery processes, regained client confidence, returned program to target profitability.
- Provided oversight to study evaluating methods and strategies of health information outreach. Enhanced user experience, usability, technical performance, and functional confirmation of outreach effectiveness.
- Conducted study to identify and exercise effective methods to adapt public Web 1.0 outreach methods to the Second Life virtual world platform.
- Implemented extensive testing to confirm technical performance and user security.
- Compiled successful findings into peer-reviewed journal publication authored by client.
- Delivered enterprise application solutions for Telco order entry, order management, operations, provisioning, billing, customer care, complaint mediation, and associated legacy interfaces resulting in timely and cost-effective systems implementation.
- Technology strategist for post-merger Telco and international development bank, including implementing reduced costs, minimizing risks, and securing 2nd round investment capital.
- Data architect for mortgage lending application for major Wall Street investment bank, and implemented successfully into enterprise system.
- Infrastructure consultant for conceptualization, business analysis, design, and implementation of business customer engagement processes, solution analysis, application architecture, development, testing, and deployment of e-Business Internet, intranet, and extranet solutions within pre-IPO telecommunications firms. Based on implemented recommendations, companies were able to secure second-round funding.
- Project manager for the development of CRM architecture, data warehousing, and business intelligence reporting for consolidated customer relationship profiling for an international financial services company. Company was able to leverage customer and product data more effectively to drive design of profitable marketing campaigns resulting in dramatic revenue increases.
- Project manager for analysis, customization, configuration, testing, and implementation of web content management functionality for leading telecommunications carrier corporate web site. Corporate, real-time web content change deployments now follow approved workflow and available online in hours instead of weeks advancing corporate communications publically.
- Acquired new Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial services clients and provided business and technology consulting and program management. Designed new client organization focused on systems integration management and testing within a major credit card originator.
- Led team of 12 managers, team leaders, senior analysts, and client personnel to develop and execute integrated tests for largest object-oriented billing application deployed nationally.
- Managed interoperability analysis and testing between legacy and new applications, supporting new account management, transaction posting, account maintenance, account-level billing, and end-of-day processing services.
- Provided process engineering and application solution delivery to Telecommunications clients. Established solutions consulting practice start-up organization within this leading specialty staffing firm.
- Developed and launched infrastructure to support process and technical solutions consulting operations supporting product marketing and sales.
- Engaged telco to conduct process engineering and IT delivery projects, established new program management organization PMO supporting MCI local business unit addressing order tracking and management.
- Analyzed existing applications and data stores to understand existing systems, and design a data warehouse architecture, to support multiple and varied organizational information needs.
- Led development team to develop Sales Order Data Warehouse and Executive Metrics Dashboard on the desktop within 12 weeks.
- Reduced sales order cycle time from 12 weeks to 5 days.
- Led team of 200 managers, team leaders, senior analysts, system engineers, and business personnel to integrate new strategic billing applications. Developed and executed integrated tests for more than 20 new order entry and billing applications including custom and AMDOCS applications.
- Managed multiple enterprise application releases for production certification and deployment of order entry, OSS, billing, collections, and A/R applications, including functional and performance tests for monthly residential and commercial customer invoices.
- Led integration team representing 3 strategic enterprise system development efforts, management in conjunction with a steering committee of Information Systems IS vice presidents
- Designed and implemented a joint requirements planning methodology to support 28 rapid requirements sessions within a 3-week period.
- Generated high-level requirements and assessed impact of new telecommunications legislation on strategic system development Telecommunications Act of 1996 .
- Managed development team of 33 developers to re-engineer and implement enterprise monthly invoice formatting software for 22,000,000 customers.
- Improved system performance by 900 percent.
Active Directory, Agile, Ajax, Analysis, Automated Testing, Big Data, BizFlow, Business Intelligence, Business Process Engineering, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Client-Server Development, CMMI, COBOL, Configuration Management, Construction, CRM, CVS, DB2, Deployment, Design, Doors, Drupal, EDI, Enterprise Architect, ETL, eXtreme Programming, FTP, Governance, HL7, Information Engineering, Interwoven TeamSite, ITIL, J2EE, JAD, Java, JRP, LDAP, Linux, Mainframe Development, MVS, O M, Object Oriented C , Oracle, Orbix, PlumTree, PMBOK, Release Management, RequisitePro, Rose, SailPoint, SCRUM, Second Life, SharePoint, Shipley, SiteMinder, SOA, Struts, Sybase, TCP-IP, Testing, Transition, Tuxedo, Unisys, UNIX, Web-based Development, WebLogic