Software Structural Knowledge HTML, CSS, SEO, SEM
Desktop Client Windows 8, 7. Office 2010 2013 aware
Operating System Migration Altiris, LanDesk
Mobile OSIOS 7, Android Platform, Windows Smartphone, Samsun Tablet OS
Security Good For Mobile, Sophos, Symantec.
Email Exchange Outlook 2013/2010
Adobe Suite InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
Remote Support Bombgar, Windows Remote Desktop, Dameware Bombgar
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Visual Basic, and Visio
Computer forensics Zero Assumption data recovery
Antivirus Norton by Symantec Zone alarm Pro
Cabling Installation of CAT 5 cable, Ethernet, HDMI, DVI USB
Routers Proficient in setting up routers by Cisco, Netgear, Adtran
Hard drives Replaced external internal drives by Toshiba, Seagate Western Digital
Security Symantec Vontu, Hard Soft tokens for authentication.
Security/Data Loss Prevention
- Ancillary role focused on social engineering within the company. Using Vontu We focus on confidential data
- as well as internal email by filtering proprietary data while it travels from the networks intranet.
- Authenticate Security tokens for external users who travel and require access to company resources.
- Correspond and liaise with interdepartmental users when software, emails or hardware is flagged when traversing the
Internal Technical Support
- High Priority on first call resolution and proper notation of incoming tickets for vetting system.
- Extremely adept in Office 2010 professional suite, extensive focus on Outlook exchange and configuration for new profiles involving domain associations.
- Performed VERIZON CHAT ROOM for ease of experience in resolving users technical issues via online Chat.
- Token security aware in RSA security token console operation Security ops: Aware of console edits and password clearings for authentication. Versed in creating new Pins resetting existing login profile.
- Versed in remote VPN assistance involving but not limited to: cached settings for password resets, Hub updates for initial connectivity. Modem/Router connectivity and troubleshooting. Proficient in windows wireless manipulation for new connection or recreation of existing connection to determine proper packet reception.
- Fluent in Active Directory settings for new password requirements windows security mask for pw . Keen knowledge on account unlocks protocols and disabled user conventions for enabling status on domain controller.
- Aware of browser configurations for Internet Explorer Firefox. Responsible for explaining to end users the need for adequate browser configuration when installing or running applications on the company's intranet.
- Windows 7 adept: for file assistance, dual monitor configuration, Bios editing, Media Disconnected trouble shoot method VIA command prompt.
- Fluent in updates for Virus definitions involving Symantec. Relay to end users the importance of keeping definitions up to date so support can remote without the possibility of spreading virus corruption via private network.
- Daily configuration of server settings for office communication instant messenger system Verify if users or contractors have proper access or need to be updated in system for business continuity.
- Familiar in Mobile network for email security. GOOD ENTERPRISE for mail security. Well versed in Mobile platforms involving IPHONE, SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY MOTOROLLA devices. Daily unlocks/wipes are done for existing users. Installation and configuration of exchange systems for internal email clients. Walk users through Hard Soft token installs and activation for software registrations.
Level 2 Service Desk Analyst
- Call center based, 70 calls per shift for Outback, Roy's, Bonefish, Carrabas concepts under Bloomin's Brand umbrella.
- Create service tickets for each concept regarding type of issue department routing for escalation purposes. Follow-up calls are required for second party procurement teams that respond to on-site service request.
- Create users in Active Directory. Since the system is legacy based, the creation of pay rates ID's through command prompt was required. Answered calls to troubleshoot MS Outlook configuration new profiles, addition of subfolders, recall features, archive settings .
- Performed Windows 7 migration for new user on the OUTBACK domain. This involved mobile users as well as home office. Removed software that had conflicts with OS after imaging.
- Coalesced Smart phone initiative for Executive Network. This entailed preparing users mobile
- emergency wipes were needed in the event of a lost phone.
- phones which used iOS Droid platforms. Email security keys were added to phones in case
- Update reset user's passwords for wireless networks general domain. AD account unlock
- performed in the event of multiple incorrect password attempts.
- Installed Software compatibility updates for Windows 7 VIA patches certificate renewal.
- Adept in printer configuration setting in MS services console. Print spooler settings default change for multiple printers. Keen in network printer edits by IP address in the event new hardware or user profile are added to network.
Help Desk /Tier 1 Support
- Connect to users' workstation VIA remote desktop connection. Install network printers using correct I.P addresses. Configured Cisco authentication software so wireless users can connect to the Virtual Private Network while out of office. Prepare token recovery for mobile force laptops when users have locked themselves out of encrypted units. Direct users on how to navigate through a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure so they can access company resources. Keenly aware of Active Directory protocols such has password resets, account lockouts enabling/disabling accounts.
- Migrated Desktops Laptops to windows 7. Imaged Accounting, Marketing Payroll department's contingent upon unit's software needs.
- Configured IP addresses for new terminals deleted dual addresses. This was done when new workstation were transferred to new locations in the home office. The use of command prompts such as ipconfig, ping t, rename, echo, map, nslookup chkdsk was required for legacy OS. Using proprietary software.
- Perform file transfers remotely for users receiving new hardware VIA backdoor I.P. look up. Fundamentally sound in accessing server farms to determine if users are locked out of sessions or entering improper credentials.
- Configure web sessions so end user can access particular portals through either adding to trusted sites or modifying security levels. Familiar with VOIP phones configuration of password reset protocols. Knowledge of recording MAC addresses to resolve hardware issues With VOIP.
- Fluent in ticket escalations and documentation of issues. When particular calls need escalation, the ability to warm transfer report critical information to proper escalation teams has been employed.
- Used email based escalation to multiple tiers when call centers have been down or servers were inundated with traffic. Configured proxy settings for end users trying to connect to internet outside of company's intranet.
- Transferred incoming calls/WT to appropriate escalation departments when access required multiple verifications from security liaisons.
Platforms Storage Support Specialist
- Created new accounts for Email and Smart phone users. iPhone support in the form of Exchange email sync device wipe for security protocols. Account password resets and manual reentry of account information for users who have activated new devices.
- Connected to customers computers remotely VIA Bombgar client. Installed software configured MS Outlook email. Edited archive email using proper plug-ins. Manipulated domain login/password for Outlook 2010.
- Offered web support for intranet login. Password login ID creation. Verified module testing per user. Gave feedback to customers concerning how to test, track and configure applications for testing purposes.
- Monitored on site inbox for end users who created tickets pertaining to hardware/software issues who were off site and required assistance within 30 minutes of ticket creation.
- Migrated user to Windows 7 from XP. Walked employees through new updates and patches critical to various departments processing.
- Employed use of MS Word to merge documents containing scanned images and signatures for legal authentication purposes.
Tier One Computer Help Desk Support
- Prior to providing hardware and software support on Dell products, verified warranty coverage by accessing Dell Computers' database and in the absence of warranty, processed payment for technical and help desk support from caller prior to rendering services.
- Provided technical assistance to warrantied Dell Computer customers in hardware support such as blue screen recovery, hard drive failures, processor failures, memory allocation and hard drive ghosting. Upgraded same customers to newer versions of MS products such as the Windows operating system, MS Office and various third party anti-virus and disc drive maintenance programs.
- Initiated customer follow-up to ensure adequate customer satisfaction was received and noted the areas the customers deemed most important.
- Requests were completed for companies within timely manner to ensure quotas were met. Daily reports were created to keep management abreast of completions via Excel worksheets.
IT Procurement Deployment
- To ensure proper record keeping of new customers, daily updates and modifications were done to database to prevent double billing.
- Installed new PC's for FOH operations. Wired routers switch for back up operations VIA dial-up modem for fail safe measures.
- Mapped drives for home office which carried necessary updates for PCI compliance security redundancy for HUB locations.
- Installed desktop cameras to capture images of new customers to associate with key cards issued. To prevent cancellations, I modified memberships to suit client's needs by creating web page that competitively priced our services in relation to their budget.
- Visual Basic was used to add choices to memberships by adding drop boxes radio buttons.