SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior-level telecommunications professional with experience on multiple vendor phone systems.
- My experience covers from installation, troubleshooting to daily adds, moves and changes. I am driven to provide the best customer service in all aspects of my work.
- Provided marketing for social media lap timer mobile app for a startup company.
- Provided technical support for end users of the application on their mobile device.
- Travel to various major racing events promoting the app.
- Graphic design to be used on various print media.
Telecom Field Engineer
- Lead Engineer for Google, Configure G700 G450 gateways for installation, provide technical support for remote field techs. Lead Engineer responsible for the migration of 2 major hospital projects migrating from Nortel to Avaya.
- Configuration and Installation of S8800 servers along with over 80 G430 G450 gateways.
- Installation, Programming and end-user support for Ascom wireless phone system.
- Avaya CMS Installation, programming and providing CMS Supervisor User training
- Build ACD vector call routing using variables
- IP Telephone Administrator contracted at Intel
- Worked with Intel staff to migrate end users from the Avaya phone system to Cisco Call Manger.
- Created VB scripts in Excel to manage hundred of users on bi-weekly migration.
- Responsible for the removal of end user data from both the PBX and Audix voicemail systems.
- Provided End user training on how to use the new Cisco phones.
- Station programming on Cisco Call Manger