| Objective |
Find employment with a company where I can learn and gain more experience in a challenging work environment that will allow me to expand on my current skills and qualities
| Experience |
| Confidential |
| Technology Coordinator |
- Responsible for integrating technology into the classroom
- Configure and oversee technology budget for all school locations
- Oversee 5 computer technicians and creates work schedules and assign priority levels for each
- Works directly under Superintendent of school district
- Ensure that all equipment in the administrative offices and schools are in working order
- Advise all principals, administrators and department heads on technology purchases
- Creates the network design to help make sure all applications are assessable
- Make sure all network resources are available for all areas
- Consistently looks for new and creative measures to use technology
- Provide top level support for all 12 local area networks and 1 wide area network
- Provide top level desktop support all PCs including Windows and Macs
- Constantly keep the district on the cutting edge of technology by finding new ways to implement into classrooms
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitor equipment oversee
- Timely delivery of quality technical support service to clients
- Responsible for supporting windows-based software systems with a networking component
- Technical support and supervisory duties
- Common technical support duties include answering telephones, communicating with clients,
- Diagnosing hardware and software malfunctions, troubleshooting problems,
- Replacing hardware and installing new software on clients' machines.
- Supervisory duties may include determining personnel requirements,
- Setting schedules and insuring that those under their direction have adequate resources to complete their jobs
| Educational Technology Specialist |
- Provided technical support to 12 school campuses includes printers, desktops, multimedia
- Provided software training to district employees for various software programs
- Setup and configure network printers
- Assisted with student database issues
- Assisted with integrating technology into the classroom
- Provided software support to all areas of the school district business, classroom, administration
- Provided support for district web page and development
Skills and Abilities
Can be a team player or take the lead on any project assigned. Competitive spirit and willingness to learn new software to benefit the company, Working knowledge of MS Office Suites, Cisco, Novell, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, Corel WordPerfect, IIS, VLANs, VPN, and some web development skills as well.Administrative experience with maintaining, designing, developing infrastructures. Also experience with developing, managing, coordinating and monitoring annual budgets. Evaluation of systems for maintenance, upgrades and replacement including providing solutions for backup and recovery for networks. Have worked with departments to maintain effective, productive working relations and keeping those environments current with technology standards. Experience with monitoring resource utilization and network traffic flow. During my time in this position, I have successfully designed and implemented the network migration from Novell to Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008. I have created and administrated user accounts, security levels along with combining 12 local area network LANS into 1 wide area network WAN . Migrated 36 file servers down to 5 with VMWare. Experience with E-Rate since 2001. Have over 17 years of PC support and repair experience with Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista, Macs, Windows Group Policy, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and working with helpdesk systems. Love working with people whether individually or in a group.