- Experienced Java/JEE professional with extensive back ground in managing Software Development and Testing Life Cycle. Over Ten years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level multi-tier web Applications, e-commerce applications in Mortgage, Financial and Health care domains.
- Strong technical skills and in-depth understanding and hands on experience on Web logic portal development using latest Java / J2EE specifications and frameworks Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0, RESTFUL Web services and XML JAXB,JAXP , AJAX.
- Strong hands on experience in Web logic portal development v10.3
- Very strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong hands on experience working on UNIX / Linux scripts for testing purposes, simulating data and environments and for other development needs .
- Proficient in Configuration Management tools such as TFS Team Foundation Server from Microsoft , MS Visual Source Safe and other open source control tools like CVS and SVN.
- Strong hands on experience working on Performance testing tools such as Load Runner and JMeter.
- Experience in portal framework and developing the portlets using Weblogic Portal 8.1, 9.2 and knowledge of 10.2.
- Experience in portlet to portlet IPC communication, Beehive Netui controls, UUP, Entitlements, WSRP in Weblogic portal. Worked on Steaming desktops and file based portals .portal file .
- Experience in Java Page Flows controls and Content Management.
- Experience in changing the look and feel of the portal by creating or updating the Skeletons Skins and Look and Feel files. And creating the custom layouts on Weblogic portal.
- Experience with Repository tools like Perforce, Clear Case CVS and Maven Ant build tools.
- Experienced in developing and deploying J2EE components on application servers such as BEA Weblogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0 and Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.x.
- Very well versed with Project management tools such as MPP, Excel, Power point, MS Visio and other process improvement tools.
- Proficient and excellent skills in creating documentation for business teams and development teams requirement specifications, technical documentation, use case documentation, release / delivery plans and support manuals .
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams on-site and off-shore and third parties .
- Successfully implemented several proven Quality Process Improvements in testing that led teams to deliver products with zero defects.
- Trained and Mentored teams in Personal Software Process PSP and Team Software Process TSP
- Excellent written and presentation skills, Created reports, technical / functional specifications for stake holder reviews to gain approvals.
- HP PPM, MPP, MS Office Power point, Excel, Word MS Visio, TSP tools, BCM Remedy Incident Change Management , TFS Microsoft Team Foundation server , Visual paradigm UML Data modeling , CVS, SVN, ITIL.
- Java / J2EE - Core java 1.4/1.5, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, Web services, Web logic Portal 10.2/10.3, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Ant build tools , JBoss Drools,AJAX, JSON, JQuery, EXT-JS 1.3, Struts, JSF,SOAP, WSDL,XML,Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic Portal
- Oracle 10g, 11g , PL/SQL, Unix / Linux
- HP Load Runner, QTP , Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Beckman Coulter diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use Beckman Coulter life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs.
- Design and develop business services and UI using RESTFUL web services, XSD's, wsdl, Hibernate, JPA, JTA, Spring IOC, AOP, XHTML, JSP's, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, Java script and JSTL tag libraries, Weblogic Portal frame work.
- Integrate UI with server side services and creating AJAX requests.
- Design and implementation Integration of server side services with JAX-WS web services.
- Create JUnit test case and integration test cases for UI and Server side services using easy mocks. Test web services with SOAP UI.
- Created monitoring jobs to track DB performance, JMS performance and to track the performance of custom parsing utilities.
- Design and develop MDBs for message processing, for multiple platforms.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and functions on the database side for processing SQL files.
- Created test scenarios, test scripts and custom utilities for load testing using Load Runner controller for back-end performance testing.
- Involved in creating named SQL queries and integrating with Hibernate entities.
- Create high level and detailed level design documentation and conduct design reviews and code reviews as per the current process implementation.
- Involved in coding, bug fixing, testing, code reviews and application retrospection.
- Design and develop portlets for various application platforms using Weblogic Portal framework 10.3
- Application support and co-ordination with business teams.
- Co-ordinate efforts with off-shore team perform design and code reviews.
- Participate in storage and infrastructure analysis, analyze requirements and perform POC tests in load testing environment.
- Remote Management System Lead the project Remote Management System to support Beckman Coulter's customer base more efficiently and quickly and also to reduce support costs. Estimated and measured savings are calculated up to 700 per each service request that is handled by support personnel. Lead all the efforts to design and develop the Portal Web logic Portal 10.3 solution to achieve the same.
- E-store e-Commerce Key resource in delivering e-store system that handles from request for a quote for products to processing and tracking order status until its closed. This involved handling integration with Oracle Order management system using REST Web services and interacting with other internal systems that handles Inventory, shipping and Invoicing.
- Triggers Designed developed Trigger frame work to proactively identify issues with instruments deployed at several customer locations worldwide. This project hugely helped in attaining ultimate customer satisfaction as it alerts all the necessary groups ahead of time, without any down times or delays in handling or processing huge volumes of data.
Confidential is a global alternative asset manager with a range of developed and emerging market funds. Black River has more than 150 investment managers located in 12 offices in 10 countries with hub offices in Minneapolis, London and Singapore. This project portal solution basically provides an interface for the Black river group in Cargill to access the information about the funds and their performance, net worth and net return details at a given date with various reports and charts. Users can access the application internally, externally and thru mobile devices. Data uploads from dependent systems are being done through batch processing. This application also interacts with several Internal and External Systems sucha as Document management system Stellent other internal Cargill systems Values Services, HR, CAPS for other information.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring ,Spring AOP, Hibernate JSP, JSF,XML Technologies XSL-FO, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP , Web services, JBoss Rules Engine,Web logic work shop 10.0 9.2, CVS, Maven Cruise Control,Oracle 9i on Windows XP, Tomcat 5.5.26, Java Script, JUnit., Rational XDE UML , Microsoft Project Plan MPP , J2EE Design Patterns.
- Involved in application design, template design, and API's for the project along with other utilities to process XML data files.
- Involved in designing and developing the user interface screens for presentation layer using JSP, JSF and JSTL and Java Script for client side validation.
- Responsible for developing data base stored procedures and other data fetching utilities from application layer.
- Developed Hibernate components for the use cases. Involved in writing Oracle SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Responsible in designing and developing JAXB interfaces for the funds transfer and bill pay modules.
- Involved in creating JUnit test cases and build script creation using ANT.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using JUnit, to test Data Access Objects DAO .
- Participated in application framework design, templates, and API's according to UML
- Standards using Rational Rose.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns Singleton, Factory, Abstract, and Composite and Model View Controller Architecture MVC II Struts .
- Developed the JSP/HTML, Java, Struts, Page Flow JPF and JSR-168 portlets on Weblogic portal. during the migration phase
- Convert existing Java web applications into portlets/WSRPs SOA implementation with web services. during the migration phase .
- Involved in the design development efforts to upgrade the site to Weblogic Portal 9.2. during the migration phase
Technical / Team Lead
- Lead a team of 3 at on-site and 18 at off-shore in various concurrent projects.
- Part of an expert panel for re-branding for several applications.
- Confidential that it was spinning off its financial advisory business. As a result of that all the application has to under go change for re-branding for new Co. All the logos, colors and shared systems should change significantly. As phase 1 all the sites will change the look and feel according to New Co. Phase 2 includes all separation of all shared environments that includes, WebSphere server in Solaris, LDAP database, Middleware servers, Authentication servers, databases.
- Co-ordinate with business teams and technical teams to gather requirements for re-branding categorize them and created a database.
- Organized teams in onsite and offshore to work out the possible architectural changes and documented.
- Leading the teams for redesigning the physical and logical architecture.
- Conducting JAD sessions and architecture review sessions.
- Leading the teams for creating testing approach and test cases.
- Gather and review load testing requirements, co-ordinate with third party teams for load testing and track load testing efforts.
- Part of re-branding team as a tech lead for re-designing the physical architectures of four projects Client ACH-in, Financial Accounts Markets Investment Research.
- Key person in design and development of components that are common used across the projects.
- Equity Research Senior Java/J2EE developer - The Equity Research application provides clients and advisors with 3rd party stock researches to aid them with portfolio management. Equity Research is hosted by a third party site Reuters.com and is available through Brokerage for clients/advisors and through Advisor Connect for advisors . The projects enhancement enabled equal access to research services by all advisors, and it added another equity research service called 'Advisor Advantage.'
Environment: J2EE, Weblogic Portal, Apache Beehive, Struts, Spring, Spring AOP, JSF, JPF, JMS, JDBC, JDO, MQ, Log4J, EJB, Design Patterns, HTML, XML, AXIS, Hibernate, Web services, Beehive Net UI.
- Tools: BEA Weblogic Work Shop 9.2, Weblogic Portal, Autonomy Search Engine, CVS, Rational XDE UML , Microsoft Project Plan MPP , JUnit, JPropiler 5.0, JAMon 2.7, JMeter 2.3.1., Oracle9i, ClearApp7 Agile SCRUM Development Process, PVCS Tracker, ANT Cruise Control Oracle 9i on Windows XP, Linux AIX
- Actively involved with the team, management client as a part of Agile SCRUM software development
- Collected business user's requirements and created the business requirement documents for project enhancements.
- Involved in analysis and design phases of the project and created the design documents.
- Design the application using Java J2EE design patterns. Involved in use case, class, sequence, collaboration, component, deployment UML diagrams preparation using Rational XDE.
- Developed the JSP/HTML, Java, Struts, Page Flow JPF and JSR-168 portlets on Weblogic portal.
- Convert existing Java web applications into portlets/WSRPs SOA implementation with web services and MQ..
- Involved in UI components development using JSP, JSF, JSTL Beehive Netui tags
- Developed local portlets using JSP, Java JPF. Worked on Struts, Spring, JAXB JAXP.
- Worked on search related portlets with Autonomy Search Engine.
- Developing EJB controls using Weblogic Portal as stateless session and message driven beans.
- Used Weblogic Content management system to satisfy the needs of the marketing team using Nodes, Views Tags.
- Used JAMon to monitor the application performance with the help of Spring AOP interceptor programming.
- Developed Hibernate components for the use cases. Involved in writing Oracle SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Developed test cases test plans to load test the application using JMeter to measure the performance.
- Configured JProfiler for profiling, to find the performance bottlenecks and pin down memory leaks.
- Integrated SSO LDAP for authentication with Weblogic Authenticators and SAML.
- Involved in writing the shell scripts on AIX for schedulers and batch jobs.
- Worked on the P13N caches, entitlements IPC. Actively involved in team discussions on issues shared ideas.
- Deployed the application using ANT build scripts and used Cruise Control for automated builds.