- Experience in Managing structured staff teams, operations, financials, vendors, and office etiquette.
- Social services background contains demonstrated ability to accept challenges and respected for professionalism, work ethic and reliability.
Peachtree/QuickBooks Accounting software, Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Available upon Request
[2004-2009] Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Fl Assistant Community Property Manager (42,000.00)
- Providing outstanding customer service to residents. Writing correspondences, newsletters and resident notices.
- Working closely with Community Manager in smoothly running of operations in the 250 unit apartment complex. In addition, managing budgets and coordinating local vendors.
- Monitoring leases, rent increases, late payments, collections, evictions, tenant move-in and move-outs.
- Responsible for inspecting grounds, vacancies and common areas.
- Maintaining resident records which include rent deposits, security deposit and bank deposits.
- Participating in company meetings, promotional sales, special events etc.
[2001-2004] Confidential, East Orange, NJ (51,000.00) Employment Specialist & Out-station Specialist (Supervisor)
- Train staff to asses and determine needs of TANF clients through evaluation, interviewing, reviewing and processing applicants.
- Overseen distribution of transportation vouchers, attendance records, referral and assigning placement programs such as "job development" to TANF clients.
- Endorsing the sanctioning of clients for non-compliance of Workforce Training and Development.
- Administered contracts with non-profit organizations in Essex County as a Specialist Supervisor and conduct meetings, inspections, client monitoring, monthly budgets and creating reports for upper management and State of New Jersey.
[2000-2001] Confidential Jersey City, New Jersey (32,000.00) Job Coach/Employment Specialist
- Job coached Bayonne high school disabled seniors in a mentoring program that teaches youth independence, skill trades and community involvement.
- Students effectively communicated and followed duties with on the job training in Bayonne Hospital and Pagano’s supermarket.
- In addition, students were trained in classroom two days per week on creating resumes, job interviewing techniques, and understanding the role of responsibility as an employee.
- Issued report cards and evaluations of students to Director of Special services.
[1997-2000] Confidential East Orange, New Jersey (30,000) Job Developer
- Responsible for researching and creating jobs for clients referred by local and county agencies.
- Interviewed, evaluated and tested clients to determine eligibility and employability skills.
- Assisted clients with transportation for interviews, clothing, creating resumes and conducting additional referrals such as programs for parents and local food pantries for clients.
- Making weekly contacts with potential employers through phone calls, emails and personal meetings.
- Committed to follow-up on clients placed in employment up to 90 days and writing evaluations for management.
- Bachelor of Arts Literature
- Certificate of Completion in Accounting Principles