Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management Associate in Applied Science Marketing, Mid-Management
Restaurant General Manager Confidential, Moline, Illinois July 1993 to July 2007 d/b/a Taco Bell
- Managed a profitable restaurant with gross sales over one million dollars annually
- Responsible for all aspects of the business from customers to maintenance and cleanliness of the entire property
- Exceeded profit and sales growth goals of 7% each year
- Conducted frequent correspondence regarding business and personnel information to district office administrator
- Attended monthly General Manager workshops and meetings
- Produced monthly schedule for 3 Assistant Managers and 6 shift mangers
- Reviewed, corrected and approved weekly team member schedule submitted by Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring, all restaurant staff
- Directed the orientation and onboarding process of restaurant staff
- Developed productive and professional managers and team members.
- Executed training programs to staff.
- Implemented sales incentive contests and employee of the month rewards programs.
- Controlled inventory including, theft prevention and conducting and overseeing daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts; figuring and reporting cost of sales numbers to supervisor; ordering, delivery and inventory rotation and documentation
- Handled cash and credit card transactions and daily receipt balances. Responsible for overseeing cash accountability of the management team. Cash control includes drawer audits, operating fund, and daily deposits, and cash over/short discipline and documentation.
- Provided excellent customer service in completing transactions efficiently and in a friendly, professional manor
Professional Membership Society for Human Resource Management