Work for a thriving company that can utilize my secret security clearance, design and creative thinking skills as well as provide positive team work environment.
- Mac and Windows PC environments
- Bilingual (Fluent Korean)
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Confidential, Fort Belvoir, VA
- Designs and revises forms in accordance with agency formatting procedures and design standards
- Ensures the agency employees have access to the most current version of all agency forms
- Electronically transmit all forms containing sensitive information to the Privacy Act Office to ensure the proper Privacy Act Statement is created and attached to each form
- Administrating the DTRA forms library online website and providing helpdesk support for all issuances.
- Responsible for developing and performing 508 compliance
- Responsible for ordering and tracking all agency wide publications and forms.
- Establishing procedures and criteria, and provides guidance to DoD Components in the management and control of public collection requirements.
- Created automated data base for information collections DTRA/SCC WMD File Plan for records management
- Analyze and incrementing automated system within DTRA/SCC Agency
- Reviewing draft of DoD Privacy Act Systems of Records Notices (SORNs) for public information collection requirements.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- eForms development on existing NASA forms using Adobe Livecycle ES4 (Livecycle designer and Livecycle workbench)
- Application design, workflow design, and end - to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms
- Developing XML Schema, Process and deploying to test out the forms in workbench
- Design and develop a digital signing process allowing users to fill out web forms, digitally sign a PDF rendered version of the form, and save it back into the application.
Confidential, Fairfax, V A
- Created forms from start to finish, various environment of Form Conversion of government forms(including VBA, CBP, IRS, Grants.gov etc.) - using original paper forms, static Microsoft Word documents, PDF files or other documents and convert them into interactive Fillable Adobe PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Created a form when submitting that will open up the PC default email program and default to a designated email account, and auto populate the subject line field.
- Applied 508 compliance to all the forms and performing testing of Government documents using Jaws.
- Responsible for the generation of custom PDF electronic forms utilizing requirements issued by our client.
- Responsible for testing and debugging forms and their automation.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- Preflight client files for proper specifications and graphic quality , d esign direct mail pieces while working closely with clients to create their vision , f ollow and maintain deadlines for completion of displays , o rganized work area and multitasking with multiple jobs .
- Interact with multiple clients & print vendors for final production.
- Work with various print materials/processes such as: lambda or inkjet on C-Print material, fabric dye sublimation, top-surface vinyl graphics on fabric .
- Provide additional service such as: photo touch up/manipulation, Pantone PMS color matching processes and graphic installations.
Confidential, Annandale, VA
- Responsible for designing ads to meet daily press deadlines and also designing brochures, tickets, posters and programs for special events organized by the Korea Times. Also scanning files and images for specific needs.