To enhance my professional skills in the best possible way for achieving the company's goals.
- Bachelor degree with specialization in Economics from Madurai Kamarajar University, India.
- Technically trained and educated at Zed Careers Computer Training Institute, India.
- Sql server for Database administration through Hillsborough Community College ,FL
- Databases: Microsoft Access 2003, 2007
- Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, DOS, FoxPro, Word Star
- Computer Programing : Visual Basic 5.0, C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0
Visa Status: U.S Citizenship
Confidential, Riverview, Florida June,2011-April,2012 Customer service
- Maintaining and updating database for Medicare beneficiaries
- Responsible for incoming calls, and maintain 85% accuracy
- Responsible for being a team player
- Utilized Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook daily
Confidential, Tampa, Florida Feb, 2011-Mar,2011 System-Admin Deploy, Imaging, configure
- Apply new image for company's new pcs, laptops: Converted operating system from Windows7 to XP
- Wiping image of pcs, laptops whenever lease is over : Wipe operating system.
- Used P-touch office utility machine for making labels for New-lease term pcs and laptops
- Tracking information under the list of New lease-term pcs , Laptop in which department also employees name
- Tracking list of lease over pcs , laptop.
- Verify all electronic office utility machines whether functioning well for employee's use.
- Making report of item code and items of new electronic items something like Pcs, Laptops, blackberry, calculator ,phones ,printing machines & Hardware tools to Manager.
- Sorting hardware , electronic items and make it available for employees
Confidential, Tampa, Florida Oct,2010 - Jan2011 Office Clerk
- Sorting mails based on member's request
- Prepare and make sure size of member's attachments with sorted forms for scanning
- Also general office duties included such as printing " Date and time" on forms, Sorting labels for scanned forms by various department code number.
Confidential, Brandon, Florida July, 2010-Jan,2011 Customer Service Representative
- Conducting sales and respond promptly to resolve customer inquiries.
- Assisted in the development of new policies and procedures.
- Provided support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
- Responsible for Cash and Credit transactions.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida Excel Developer/Administrative Assistant April, 2009 - June,2010
- Developed and maintained electronic sheets for New Patients, Doctor's Surgery Schedule, Patient Consultation and Income Allocation through Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Adding logical calculation through using formulas and linking different spreadsheets.
- Verify patient balances through Medinet, perform general duties such as data entry, file keeping, printing, scanning, faxing, etc.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana August 2007 - March 2008 General Office Assistant Volunteer
- Responsible for file keeping, scanning and printing documents for member's information folder.
- Responsible for Member's inquiries to resolve it.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana April 2007 Test Evaluator
- Evaluated scores of student's exams in their system.
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics
- Diploma in Computer Applications and Programming
- Certificate of "Sql server" for Database administration