Administrative Assistant that is proactive, with good judgment and have the keen ability to identify needs without being prompted.
- More than 5 years successful experience as a Administrative Assistant with strengths in project coordination, leadership, problem solving, trouble-shooting, and planning/implementing assignments with a proactive procedure.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs Word 07, Excel 07, PowerPoint 07, and Outlook 07.
- Ability to prioritize task and work independently as well as work within well-defined structures in a team environment.
- Skilled at allocating people to the right tasks to efficiently achieve assignment objectives.
- Professional verbal and written communication with excellent attention to details and highly organized.
Education Associates in Liberal Arts Certificate in Event Planning
Confidential, Oakland, CA Administrative Assistant 2007- June 2011
- Managed general office while providing administrative support to president.
- Provided guidance to office team and principle.
- Established and maintained client documents by converting in PDF files.
- Administered sensitive accounts while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Quickly and effectively solved client issues/inquiries that required unique solutions.
- Review documentation of client files.
- Daily office tasks included, typing, e-mailing, filing, copying, calendar management, answering phones, communications,internet research, record management, customer service and other coordinated tasks.
Confidential, Concord, CA Administrative Title Researcher 2004 - 2006
- Track and develop Title requests from relevant departments.
- Supporting in administrative functions.
- Data Entry, and uploading/electronic delivery of title documents.
- Documentation, data entry and record transmittals using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Copy and scan Title documents for email transmittals.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA Administrative and Executive Assistant 2003 - 2004
- Performed Administrative and Executive duties for several corporate companies.
- Answering and routing all incoming phone calls.
- Data Entry
- Office support included: document research, maintaining records, emailing, calendaring, and answering multi-line phones.
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA Teir II Defaulter / Customer Support 1998 - 2003
- Administered and Referenced delinquent mortgage loan accounts. Made determinations and used sound judgment to resolve customer disputes and delinquency issues. Processed collection procedures for defaulted loans while servicing and negotiating installment payment agreements in a call center.
- Locate and review records and reconcile discrepancies
- Writing correspondence in response to inquiries and drafting a variety of other written products.