- Master of Science, Telecommunication Management Completed
- Bachelor of Science, Electronics and Communication Completed
Related Coursework Advanced Wireless Networks PCS/AWS System Implementation Cellular Network Infrastructure - Cell Site Design Fundamentals of Wireless LANs Communication Protocols Short Range Wireless System
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i,Oracle 10g Database tools: SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, TOAD, SQL Navigator Wireless: UMTS, CDMA, LTE, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, WiMAX, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE-A Cell Site Components: BTS/ Node B/ eNode B, MCPA, Diplexer, RxAIT, TMA, Anritsu Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, 802.11, 802.16 Programming Languages: C, PL/SQL, Dreamweaver, Linux Software tools and packages: VMWare, MaXPlan, Poseidon, Visiwave Platforms: Linux OS, Windows OS, Apple Macintosh OS
Confidential November 2011-February 2012 Life Technologies Frederick, MD
- Installed, configured and supported HP and Dell Blade servers
- Installed, upgraded and maintained server hardware components as per required
- Installed complex hardware and software and upgrades to ensure work is performed as per the company policy
- Performed responsibilities of reporting outages and documented events in accordance with established procedures
Information Technology Assistant May 2011-October 2011 Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Performed major network management like security monitoring, network performance tuning, file server backup and email server administration
- Provided remote and on-site support for the users' hardware and agency software including: desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices and tablets, and setup of AV and/or technology equipment
- Assisted brokers with Southwest Security and WMX trading software's
- Advised management on technical matters with respect to new software, vendor agreements and new equipments
MaxPlan Project September 2010-December 2010 Confidential, MD
- Designed a MaxPlan model with best coverage and least number of NodeBs for Washington D.C. and neighboring area
- Executed interference analysis using Poseidon and reduced microwave interference by determining and relocating interfering microwave stations
- Integrated Link budget analysis with the planning data to check cell site performance
- Performed frequency allocation using frequency reuse concept and minimized co-channel and adjacent channel interference
Cellular Network Infrastructure: Cell Site Design & Components January 2012-May 2012 Confindetial, MD
- Studied base station components: TMA, Jumper, Feeder, RxAit, Bias Tee, Diplexer, Duplexer, PDU, Actuator
- Designed plumbing diagrams of cell-sites and performed AT&T cell-site analysis
- Performed system sweep for Return loss/Insertion Loss/Gain measurements using Anritsu Site Master
- Studied the network architecture for E-911 location based service
- Analyzed the wireless spectrum, record Wi-Fi & spectrum data & build powerful Wi-Fi Reports.
- Identified source of interferences & their effects on data streaming & downloading rates while surfing the Internet.
- Imported floor plan image of survey area & use VisiWave to map recorded data by integrating with Google Earth to assess overall Wi- Fi coverage and to drill on specific areas of interest
- Hands on experience with Inssider Wi-Fi Inspector, tool for monitoring Wi-Fi network and managing Wi-Fi operation on a laptop.
- Analyzed real-time speed tests of the connected WLAN networks.
- Monitored quality test and connection test for a particular WLAN network.
- Provide leadership and management to the team of Financial Consultants
- Provided training and monitored development needs of Financial Consultants in the team and provided feedback on Financial Consultant's performance
- Acted as a member of the top management team of one of the companies in the sensor industry in a virtual environment.
- Formulated and implemented effective strategies to gain competitive advantage over competitors.
- Integrated different functional perspectives into a perspective which was best for the organization as a whole.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE): Committee member
- Commonwealth Youth Games: Won the award for best volunteer
Spectrum Analysis with WiSpy & Channelyzer Pro September 2011- December 2011 Confidential, MD
Inssider Wi-Fi Analyzer September 2011-December 2011 Confidential, MD
Business Manager July 2009-August 2010 Confidential, Bhopal, INDIA
Capstone Business Simulation Project January 2011-May 2011 Confidential, MD