Passionate Visionary Innovator, New Product Designer and Developer of iOS Mobile Games and Applications as well as Mobile Marketing & Monetization Platforms.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Dr. BJ Fogg Persuasion Boot Camp Graduate
- Direct Marketing Association/DMA Certificate in Direct Marketing
- Professional Certificate in Marketing Communications
- B.S. in Computer Science Fellowship in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Research.
- Honors, School of Mathematics by Correspondence
- Honors, Physics & Math Correspondence School
LATEST STARTUP & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
HANDS-ON PRODUCT & ENGINEERING MANAGER/ PRODUCT DESIGNER & iOS DEVELOPER Confidential, Dublin, CA 6/2010 - Present
- Hired and managed globally distributed outsourced development team producing mobile iOS ( iPhone & iPad ) games and apps together with proprietary Marketing & Monetization Platform (3R).
- Wrote code in Objective-C and Xcode for iOS (iPhone and iPad), as well as PHP with MySql on Linux.
- Performed AppleStore Optimization to increase # of downloads and rankings
- Built Marketing Alliances with over 100 of independent App Studios. Regular participant in Mobile Game & App Developers Meetups and events.
- Keep Current and up-to date with Mobile Games and Apps Marketing Strategies. Built relationships with various Mobile App Advertising and Monetization companies.
Some published games and apps in the Apple Store: Life! Free Game HD (iPhone/iPad game) Reached Top #18 in Games for Kids in China without any marketing promotion. Toys! Free (iPhone game) Toys Free Game HD (iPad Game) Edge! (augmented reality iPhone Photo app)
HANDS-ON PRODUCT & ENGINEERING MANAGER / DESIGNER/ FULL-STACK DEVELOPER Confidential, Dublin, CA.4/2008 - 9/2010
- Managed and developed proprietary Sales Funnels, Tracking & Analytics Marketing Platform.
- Pay Per Click, Banner Contextual Campaign Management, SEO Strategy and Internet Marketing Consulting for a variety of online companies.
- Top Affiliate for Amazon.com, eHarmony.com and others. Affiliate Marketing with CPA Networks, Amazon.com, Commission Junction Inc. and other affiliate networks.
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TESTConfidential, Mountain View, CA. 1/2007 - 1/2008 Confidential a distributed team of Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers in writing software to test Confidential Checkout Web based UI and Distributed Java server. Supervised project completion between teams in Mountain View, CA, New York City, India & Argentina.
- Designed and implemented Selenium based scripts for UI testing.
- Worked with XML data feeds to test Merchant APIs.
- Designed and implemented Java-based testing framework for testing Google Checkout server functions.
- Designed and implemented Python, PHP & Shell script -based testing framework for executing test suites and collecting test results against multiple development, staging, sandbox and production platforms.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/PRINCIPAL ENGINEER Confidential, Dublin, CA, 4/2005 - 8/2006
- Responsible for prototyping, design and development of the AnswersAnywhere Mobile Middleware Platform (part of AvantGo) with context understanding, dialoging, Natural Language and back-end integration capabilities for use by web and mobile applications. AvantGo is a mobile application running on the variety of devices and carriers. This technology is the same technology Apple's Siri is running on.
- Utilized WebServices SOAP APIs from Google and MapQuest to implement TravelMap Mobile Application that gives directions to movie theaters, restaurants and other points of interests.
- Developed in Java and J2EE.
- Object-Oriented Modeling and Design.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/ SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER Confidential, CA. 7/2003 - 4/2005 Technical Consulting, Architecture, Design and Java and J2EE Development for various emerging startups. Designed and build Rules-Based Engine in Java. Developed Server for On-Demand Media Streaming device. Integrated datafeeds from various 3rd parties apis into one Object Model.
ARCHITECT/ SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA. and Melbourne, AUS. 11/2001 - 7/2003 Architect/ Senior Software Engineer responsible for design and implementation of Intelligent Agent-based Agentis platform for processing real-time events. Agentis can retry alternative processes at runtime and dynamically flag situations where no discrete outcome is available. Developed in Java and J2EE. Object- Oriented Modeling and Design.
ENGINEERING MANAGER/ PRINCIPAL ENGINEER Confidential, Pleasanton, CA 8/1998-11/2001 #5 Founding Senior Software Engineer promoted to Engineering Manager in a startup that built state of the art in scalability, reliability and speed solution applied to enterprise-wide e-mail archiving, e-discovery, indexing and search meeting compliance needs of large trading and other institutions. Company was acquired in 2007 by Autonomy, leader in Meaning Based Computing and Enterprise Search. Developed in Java, MySQL, CORBA, J2EE, EJB ( Enterprise Java Business Objects), OOA&D(Object-Oriented Analysis & Design), OOP (Object-Oriented Programming).
- Member of ICT Sector Standards Development Team for California Department of Education tasked with producing K-12 Standards for new Game Development Career Pathway. (Publishing in 2012)
- Bilingual: Russian and English
- U.S. Citizen