Customer Service Representative Confidential - Greenville, TX September 2011 to Present
- Attend to customer questions and concerns immediately, and resolve issues, logging
- all customer interaction into CRM system.
- Perform routine money hadling related tasks, i.e. taking payments, processing checks, balancing cash drawer, complete bank deposit, etc.
- Make collection calls and resolving customer billing disputes.
- Take applications and process loans.
Accounts Payable Assistant Confidential - Financial Affairs - Dallas, TX July 2010 to May 2011
- Create and voucher purchase orders
- Scan and input daily checks into system.
- Contact payees regarding outstanding checks
- Responsible for sorting mail, filling and general office duties
Marketing Intern Confidential - Arlington, TX June 2010 to July 2010
- Compile company information packets
- Assisted marketing department in generating new customer leads
- Support the growth and maintenance of the CRM system
- Develop and proof content for website
Program Director's Assistant Confidential - Dallas, TX December 2009 to July 2010
- Copy, sort, and file student records
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Compile weekly communication reports
Education Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
Skills Bilingual; English and Spanish, Administrative Support, Customer Relationship Management, Proficient Computer Skills, 60 wpm, Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, Multiple Line Phone.