- Active Top Secret Clearance and granted access to Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Currently attending Confidential for a graduate degree
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science with a minor in Law
Confidential (40 hrs weekly) (April 2009 - Present)
- Working as a senior security/ intelligence officer for Andrews International at the Oracle data center in Austin Texas.
- Generate daily intelligence and security reports to disseminate nationwide to other Oracle sites.
- Preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of classified and Company Protected Information.
- Detail-oriented, often work independently and successfully to support management and security organization objectives
- Functioning as a dynamic team leader sharing expertise and providing assistance outside normal duties as necessary.
- Comfortable working in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility.
Confidential (Strategic Forecasting) (30 hrs weekly) (January 2008 - June 2008)
- Collected and analyzed situational reports for the Counter Terrorism team at Stratfor Inc.
- Assisted in publishing accurate and dependable geopolitical intelligence and customized intelligence services for private individuals, global corporations, and divisions of the US and foreign governments around the world
- Performed daily searches within Department of Defense (DoD) and IC databases for reports used to identify and develop terrorism networks, compiled databases, reviewed geographical information systems and briefed relevant findings
- Familiar with the process of developing and refining Intelligence Requirements.
Confidential (40+ hrs weekly) (March 2001 - June 2006)
- United States Navy SEAL with Naval Special Warfare, SEAL Team ONE, San Diego CA
- Extensive training and instruction and operations in personal security details for foreign heads of state and diplomats.
- Worked as head communications lead, part of advance team, sniper over-watch and quick reaction force.
- Designed and implemented counterintelligence operations and analyzed intelligence reports to better control mission tasking.
- Experienced leadership skills in various military operations.
- Strong background and thorough training in CBRN defense measures.
- Worked with Navy EOD units and was trained in IED implementation, identification and dismantling.
- Instructed over 40 host nation personnel in Maritime Navigation, Land Warfare, Convoy Operations, Demolitions, SCUBA training, Heavy Weapons, Small Arms Marksmanship, Crew Served Weapons, and Various Tactical Communication Skill sets from radio to satellite to Geospatial Systems and Imagery Analysis..
- Managed and generated instruction for over 30 Korean SEALS in Urban Warfare, Advanced Patrolling Tactics, Close Quarters Combat, Demolition, Reconnaissance, and Sniper training. Constructed databases and analyzed the proficiency of their task force training requirements including mission planning and basic combat fundamentals.
- Assisted operational commanders in constructing sound military tactics, and command relationships while working in a joint/combined operations in Korea and the Philippines in order to increase operational capabilities and readiness.
- Maintained, inventoried and updated over 900,000 worth of intelligence and communications equipment..
- Level IV Personal Protection Officer
- Experience with Geobrowser, ArcGIS, Axis Pro and various other intelligence databases.
- Studied communications plans and target sites in detailed analysis with ArcReader and ArcView.
- Executed the analysis, production and dissemination of 24/7 theater ELINT indications and warnings, ELINT reports, and Ground Intelligence ELINT Summaries during operation Foal Eagle in South Korea
- Extensive experience with the MBMMR-PSC-5 Radio, AN/PRC-119, mobile ad hoc networks, AN/PRC-148 Multiband Inter/Intra Team Radios, AN/PRC-117F, taught Joint Tactical Radio Systems.
- Proven research expertise on both NIPRNET and SIPRNET networks including the use of INTELINK
- Beginner level Spanish, Intermediate level Arabic (MSA)
- Master SCUBA certified, Nitrox SCUBA certified, Rescue Diver certified.
- Proficient in Microsoft NT Office software suites, Excel, Power point, AC Nielsen Nitro, 60 wpm typing ability
- Capacity to analyze information and facts and provide analytical evaluations on available intelligence and brief the proper personnel.
- Ability to demonstrate solid and sound decision making abilities when faced with difficult and time critical situations.
- 5 Point Veteran Prefence.
- Expertly trained and familiar with the SIG Sauer P228, P226, Glock 17, Glock 22, M-16 rifle, M4 carbine, MP-5, .300 Winchester Magnum, MK12, MK11, 50cal sniper rifle and machine gun, M249 Light Machine Gun, M203 grenade launcher, M72 LAW, Carl Gustaf, AK-47, and a variety of demolition tactics and explosives.
- Breacher/ Demolitions training school
- Defense Information School
- Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL Training
- Naval Special Warfare Special Reconnaissance Scout
- Naval Special Warfare Sniper
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Naval Special Warfare Center Communications Course
- U.S. Naval Freefall Qualified
- Basic Still and Digital Photography Course
- Qualified Joint Terminal Attack Controller
- Mid-South Institute of Self-Defense Shooting
- Close Quarters Defense Level III
- Anti Terrorist Executive Protection Driving Course
- Advanced Cold Weather Warfare Course
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal