Objective: To make me Established in the field of international architecture and to make me financially more solvent
April01, 2006-Present: Confidential, Banani, Dhaka. Job Title: Principal Architect & CEO Job Description: Total Design of Commercial and Residential Project including Working Drawing & 3D Modeling Last Three years, I am practicing Architecture in my own firm name arch LAB
March 21, 2003-April 01, 2006: System Architect Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka. Job Title: Studio Architect Job Description: Total Design of Commercial and Residential & Industrial Project including Working Drawing & 3D Modeling
Education : Total 17 years of Education S.S.C (Secondary School Certificate) H.S.C (Higher Secondary Certificate) Bachelor of ARCHITECTURE (B.Arch) THESIS : JAPAN BANGLADESH FRIENDSHIP CULTURAL CENTER.
Skills or training:
- Operating System: DOS; Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, me, XP; Linux operating System and hardware maintenance;
- Document Editing Packages: Microsoft Word 97, 2000, XP, Adobe Acrobat;
- Statistical Package: Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, XP;
- Presentation Package: MS PowerPoint, Arc View 3.0, 3.1, 3.2; AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) 14, 2000, 2000i; Microsoft Paint;
- 3D Animation package: 3D Studio MAX 3.1, 4.0 ; Adobe premier 6; flash 5;
- Graphical Package: Adobe PhotoShop 6.0, Corel Draw 9,10,11; Microsoft PowerPoint, Auto CAD 2002 (Computer Aided Design), Microsoft Photo Editor
- Internet: Internet Browsing, e-mail address open and handling and web page designing.
Extra curricular activities: I am one of the full members of IAB. (MIAB-HII2)