Summary of qualifications
- Ability to interact with every socio - economic level.
- Well-developed management skill. Utilize all resources available, maximizing employee.productivity and performance to achieve corporate goals to a accomplish company objective.
- Expertise in business administration, record keeping, scheduling, time and attendance, payroll in addition, related responsibilities to ensure productive operation.
- Enthusiastic, personable; professional in appearance and manner.
Confidential, Providence, RI Owner / Operator, 2007 - Present
- Experience in all forms of music. Rap, old school, freestyle, techno, Regeton, house, R & B and every dance music in between.
- I'm able to DJ off standard cd players, vinyl, and final scratch and now transition to Digital DJ System
- Engaged work with club owners to do special parties and events to increase club business.
- Understand business and marketing aspect of the clubs and how to handle club crowds.
Confidential, Providence, RI Front of the house manager, 2006 - 2007
- Responsible for up to 20 servers at fine dining restaurant with a combined capacity of 350 Guest.
- Maintained communication network among event managers, consultants, catering staff, building managers, bartenders, and security staff to ensure successful events.
- Perform monthly inventories of supplies and equipment, including glassware and wine.
- Utilize the ALOHA system for bill processing. Handle virtually all telephone reservation for large and small groups.
- Perform light typing and handle payroll processing.
- Placed food orders to private vendor and orders for the following day.
- Supervise the setup of daily buffets.
Confidential, Providence, RI Assistant manager, 2005 - 2006
- Assist in supervising up to six employee in creative food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
- Updated and maintain inventories of food and kitchen equipment and supplies; assist in timely stock ordering from vendor and suppliers.
- Monitored day-to-day operations to ensure compliance with established standards of product quality, service and clientele.
- Performed sanitary compliance inspections of commercial food producing facilities located throughout the company.
- Prepared all food expeditiously and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Assisted Kitchen Manager with day-to-day kitchen operations.
- Oversaw daily operations; opened and closed the restaurant.
Education Graduated, 1995
Languages Knowledgeable on English and Spanish
REFERENCES Upon Request