Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design Minor in Art History Classes in Web design, Typography, Critical Thinking, and Digital Print & Design.
Work / Internship Experiences
Graphic Designer Confidential, Tulsa OK Spring 2012
- Design Magazine Team and Advertising Layouts.
- Main designer for all print and advertising materials.
- Create ads for Tulsa World, Logo for Community Garden, Camp Brochures.
- Gave final authorization for all design work.
Front Desk Receptionist Confidential, Tulsa, OK 2009-2010
- Scheduled appointments and training assessments for trainers.
- Answered phones, handled opening/closing duties.
Packaging Design Confidential, Tulsa OK Spring 2012
- Create Design for wine bottle label using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Also created designs for wine box using skills acquired in printmaking.
Graphic Communications Confidential, Tulsa OK Spring 2011
- Logo Design for Artisan Bread Company,
- Selected to be placed in the Gussman Art Show.
Typography Confidential, Brisbane, Australia Fall 2011
- Created 20 page booklet for Australian band, All Tomorrow’s Parties using InDesign and Illustrator.
Skills Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Type 90 wpm, bilingual.