CAREER FOCUS: Dedicated customer service representative with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Listening skills
- Courteous demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Telephone inquiries
- MS Windows proficient
- Customer service
- Multi-line phone usage
10/11-5/12 Confidential, Auburn, ME Banking Specialist 1
- Ensure superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems on the spot.
- Provide customer service for an average of 60 calls per day, answering customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
09/11 - 10/ Confidential, Lewiston, ME Industrial Cleaner
- Responsibilities included various cleaning tasks.
04/09- 12/ Confidential, South Portland, ME Sales Floor Team Member
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed
- Answered multi-line telephone, routed calls, and took accurate messages
- Responsible for ringing up customers in timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color to promote visually appealing environment.
EDUCATION: In Progress Associates in Medical Assisting High School Diploma