PROFESSIONAL PROFILE Proactive Recruiter and Human Resources professional. Focus on high volume recruiting. Strong subject manner expert and passion for the recruitment process of identifying, screening, interviewing, and assessing, candidates in medium to high volume recruiting situations. Also have 2-3 years HR generalist experience.
Virtual Recruiter/Account Manager (Independent Contractor, virtual and onsite) Confidential, Des Plaines, IL (March 2011 - Present) Confidential is in the industrial temporary staffing industry.
- Commission based independent contracting recruiter and account manager.
- Worked virtually and on-site as needed.
- Sourced, screened, and phone interviewed temporary to hire industrial positions (Mixers, Machine Operators, Leads, Fork Lift Operators, Maintenance Mechanics, QA Technicians, etc).
- Managed client account by submitting candidates, arranging interviews, making offers, and completing reports.
Virtual Recruiter (Part-time virtual) Confidential, Chicago, IL (February 2011 - April 2011) Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Virtual part-time recruiter.
- Responsible for sourcing and screening account executives for a client in the Transportation and Logistics industry.
Virtual Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Chicago, IL (July 2010-August 27, 2010) Worked for Confidential, a leader in recruitment process outsourcing, for the client Confidential the world's second largest appliance manufacturer.
- Virtual contract recruiter.
- Responsible for sourcing and screening accounting (accounting manager, materials accounting), technical (.Net Team Lead, IT Business Analyst, Manager Demand Planning and Optimization), and sales positions (Account Managers, District Managers).
- Utilized SugarSync, internet sourcing to find candidates.
- Phone screened then submitted candidates.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Chicago, IL (March 2010- July 2010) Private on-line university.
- Responsible sourcing and screening Admissions Advisors (Inside Sales).
- Utilized applicant tracking system ICIMS.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Oak Brook, IL (December 2009 - February 2010) DVD rental industry.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment of Field Support Representatives.
- Utilized applicant tracking system PeopleFilter and Ulti-Pro.
Recruiter (Contingent) Confidential, Bolingbrook, IL (September 2008 - December 2009) A virtual recruiting generalist agency.
- Responsible for contingency recruitment of technical and financial auditing positions for corporate clients.
- Recruited for the following positions: Senior Auditor, Senior Manager, Treasury Senior Manager Liquidity, Treasury Director Balance Sheet Analysis, Financial Analysis, International Tax Senior Manager.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Chicago, IL (May 2008 - August 2008) A consumer packaged goods company that is best known in the manufacturing and sales of the Equal sweetener brand.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment of corporate positions.
- Recruited for the following positions: Major Account Executive (Sales), District Sales Manager, Category Analyst, Territory Sales Manager, Food Scientist, Financial Analyst, and various IT positions.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Wauconda, IL (March 2008 - May 2008) A provider of third party logistic services (3PL)- which includes warehouse management and order fulfillment solutions.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment of corporate positions.
- Recruited for the following positions: Director of Logistics, Warehouse Supervisor, Senior Programmer Analyst, Network Engineer, Staff Accountant, Controller, and Websphere Applications Administrator, Account Manager, Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Analyst.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Chicago, IL (December 2007 - February 2008) An international corporation that offers post-secondary education, professional training, test preparation, and K-12 services for children and schools.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying, and phone screening candidates for the following positions: Academic Advisor, Financial Aid Officer, and Admissions Advisor.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Deerfield, IL (April 2007-August 2007) A wholesale dedicated surplus lines insurance underwriting company.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment for the following positions: System Administrator, Technical Analyst, Underwriter, Customer Service Rep, Clerical Assistant, and Support Services Representative.
Recruiter (Contract) TConfidential, Chicago, IL (January 2007-April 2007) The world's largest single-source provider of extended service plan solutions.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment for the following positions: Director of Applications Development, Applications Architecture, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Senior Web Administrator, Claims-Processor, and Claims-Telephone Adjuster.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Mundelein, IL (October 2006-November 2006) A designer, manufacturer, and distributor of an integrated family of hearing screening and diagnostics, neurodiagnostic, and sleep diagnostic systems and supplies.
Recruiter (Contract) Confidential, Lake Forest, IL (June 2006-October 2006) Confidential began as a joint venture between two global pharmaceutical leaders Abbot and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company. Today, Confidential is a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of exempt level corporate positions.
- Utilized applicant tracking system Brass Ring to recruit for at least the following positions: Counsel of Health Care Compliance, Counsel of Intellectual Property, Lead Pricing Analyst, Group Manager Managed Markets Marketing, Senior Product Manager, and Associate QA GCP Auditor.
Other Professional Experience
Virtual Contract Recruiter Confidential, Itasca, IL (August 2005-May 2006) Contract Recruiter Confidential, Skokie, IL (June 2005-July 2005) Contract Sales Recruiter Confidential, Chicago, IL (April 2004-June 2005) Contract Staffing Specialist Confidential, Chicago, IL (June 2002 - November 2002) Hub College Recruiter Confidential, IL (2003-2004), Human Resources Manager Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL (2001-2002) Human Resources Generalist Confidential, Schaumburg, IL (2000-2001) Field Recruiter Confidential, Oak Brook, IL (1997-1999)
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND OTHER INFORMATION
Technical skills include: Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Windows 2000; EZ Access resume tracking software, and database; AIRS (US Cellular); People Click, ICIMS (DeVry), Ceridian, Hire.com (US Cellular), People Soft, Position Manager, Brass Ring (TAP Pharmaceuticals) , Taleo (OfficeMax) , and Recruit Max Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Completed credited writing course Franklin Covey Workshop: Focus, Achieving Your Highest Priorities Interests include: high school sports writing, freshwater fishing, southern food cooking, military history, and internet marketing Worked as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment from 1995 to 1997 before making a career change into Human Resources
Retail/Sales Recruitment. Positions recruited for include: Direct Sales Manager, Agent Account Executive, Major Account Executive, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Retail Wireless Consultant, Sales Supervisor, Telemarketing Sales Representative, Store Manager, Admissions Advisors, and Agent Manager. Technical Recruitment. Positions recruited for include: Director of IT Operations, Director of Technology Support, SAP Security Engineer, Lead DBA, Telecom Engineer, Business Configuration Analyst, IT Support Analyst, IT Sr. Support Analyst, Lead IT Support Analyst, IT Support Supervisor, HRIS Analyst III, Manager End User Technology, SAP FICO Business Analyst, Director Project Manager Office, Engineering Field Technical Support, Engineering Team Lead, and Engineering Systems. General Corporate/Financial Recruitment. Positions recruited for include: Writer Analyst, Associate Writer Analyst, Financial Analyst, Pick-up and Delivery Contractors, Package Handlers, SOX Compliance Internal Auditor, Call Center Coaches, Senior Manager of Regulatory Compliance and Production, Project Coordinator for Product Management, Compliance Officer, Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Manager- Credit Policy Risk, Senior Analyst Business Systems, Senior Compliance Officer, Sr. Product Development Scientist, and Process Engineer, Senior Auditor, Senior Manager, Treasury Senior Manager Liquidity, Treasury Director Balance Sheet Analysis, Financial Analysis, International Tax Senior Manager.
EDUCATION BS Industrial Engineering