SUMMARY A logistics professional with experience in shipping, receiving and records storage systems. Strengths include proven background in reducing costs through focusing on shipping expenses and delivery requirements. Committed to timely delivery for the customer.
- Cost Management
- Data Entry
- Inventory Control
Confidential, Nashville, TN 1989 to 2009 Mail Services Supervisor / Courier
- Handled all mailroom activities.
- Monitored inventory and ordered overhead and copier supplies as needed.
- Provided courier service for customer delivery and pickup.
- Decreased cost for shipping envelopes by using the postal service’s supply base.
- Reduce air freight cost by checking with the customer on delivery time requirements.
- Prepared and processed closed construction project records for storage.
Confidential, Brentwood, TN 1987 to 1989 Courier/Mail Services
Confidential, Nashville, TN 1987 to 1989 Courier
EDUCATION Bachelor of Arts
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Attended company training courses on employee relations, construction and safety
TECHNICAL TRAINING Operated two different mailing systems (Neopost and Pitney Bowes) and a computer shipping system with FedEx and DHL.
HONORS Received the Star Employee Award