Dynamic, organized, and motivated entry - level software engineer skilled in creative problem solving. Experienced with financial database systems and developing websites. Possesses a solid foundation of basic software engineering principles across multiple languages. Familiar with object-oriented programming methodologies (Agile and Waterfall): requirements, design, implementation, testing, maintenance. Extensive background working in and leading team-based environments that demanded high level communication skills.
Languages: Java, C++/C#, HTML/CSS, .NET, MySQL, Ruby
Platforms and Frameworks: Windows, Mac OSX, Microsoft Visual Basic, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
- Financial record analysis during a trial period at the company.
- Was asked to prolong my employment after the trial period expired due to my persistent work ethic and strong organizational skillset.
- Developed creative solutions for error checking digital records using company database tools.
- Recorded receiving paperwork into a database system and generated shipping records for distribution.
- Spent the last month learning a new database system and training coworkers on how to integrate the new technology into their work environment.
Lead a team of sales associates
- Extensive experience developing and analyzing inventory orders using a custom company database.
- Improved the accuracy and efficiency of each order through the review of sales trends and current market demands.