- A self - motivated, top-performing entrepreneur with 10+ years of extensive experience in product sales, target marketing and major account acquisition in healthcare and consumer-oriented marketplaces.
- Expert relationship builder, channel developer, negotiator and sales strategist. Recognized for skillful interaction with high-end clients and deployment of industry knowledge. Highly talented in the entire sales process, from initial prospecting and contract negotiation to final delivery and ongoing account maintenance.
- Proven track record of generating new business, positively impacting bottom-line profitability and ensuring client satisfaction.
- I have built a solid reputation for building and growing significant business relationships.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Institutional Sales Initiatives
- Industry Knowledge
- Target Marketing
- Cold Calling
- Hunter Mentality
- Big Data, SEO
- Account Management/Deal Negotiations
- New Product Introduction/Product Training
- Executive Presentations
- Drive New Business/Relationship Building
- Proficiency with Credit Analytics and Risk Management
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Regional Sales Executive
- Covering a four state territory in the Midwest. Primary responsibility is securing new accounts and management of 20 existing accounts
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from introduction to project planning and contract negotiation
- Increased sales pipeline by $1M in last 3 months, Q4, 2016 Revenue $352,000
- Main contacts were the CFO and Director of Accounting. Software provided greater visibility, control, automation, integration, and audit capabilities to make the financial close easier and more reliable with better analytics and financial modeling capabilities.
- In charge of New Account Development for the states of Indiana and Kentucky for a leading cloud based, SaAS based financial and accounting EPM software company
- Using solution and consultative based selling to sell complex financial solutions dealing with the financial close, enhanced internal/external governmental controls and compliance and analytics to mid level and enterprise accounts
Business Development Manager/Credit Analyst
- In charge of New Account Development for a start up financial software company, with a cloud based middleware sold as SaaS specializing in advanced credit analytics technology with a focus on loan origination, loan portfolio management, consumer credit profiling, and risk analytic software to facilitate better management of loan portfolios while maximizing their return on investment. The primary verticals deliver full, front-end business solutions that include integration to a business' legacy systems within the retailing, mortgage, healthcare, telecommunications, CRM, and online/eCommerce sectors.
- Develop business opportunities with a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty area of practice. Conduct business and present information and solutions with upper level executives at some of the largest retailers in the country in home furnishings and jewelry.
- Currently manage over a $100 million loan portfolios and have clients grossing over $500 million in gross sales annually.
- Landed two of the largest home furnishings retailers in North America with sales in excess of $10 Billion.
- Increased sales by over 300% and customer base by over 400%
National Account Representative/Senior Underwriter
- In charge of New Account Development and maintaining client retention for over 50 clients for a major secondary residential/commercial lender. Perform lead prospecting, market analysis, account development, contract administration and sales tracking. Highly skilled in executive presentations, inside/outside sales, competitive analysis, cold calling and target marketing.
- Proficient in financial, cash flow, and credit analysis
- Generated yearly loan volume in excess $100 Million