- Dedicated and detail - oriented Administrative Professional with a proven track record of supporting C-Level executives and leading support teams across multiple work sites.
- Facilitate seamless business operations across diverse and challenging environments and departments.
- Recognized for professionalism, resourcefulness, and proficiency at planning and directing operational affairs to support key organizational objectives.
- Effective communicator with demonstrated ability to foster collaboration. Keen insight and rich business acumen, translating complex organizational strategy into actionable initiatives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Office & Facilities Management - Confidential Document Control - Executive Support - Meeting /Video Conference Coordination Event Planning - Specialized Reports /Presentations - Office Relocations – Process Improvement – Domestic/International Travel Project Management – Marketing & Sales Support – Office & Supply Management – Strategic Planning – Operations Management Vendor Relations – Business Writing & Editing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Calendar & Docs
- Lotus Notes
- PC/Mac environments
- NeoGov Database
- and Internet Research
- GoTo Meeting/Webinar
San Francisco, CA
Sr. Executive Assistant
- Oversee multiple bi-coastal executive calendars, travel, expenses, complex meetings, and confidential communications.
- Primary point of contact for two Board of Director groups, spearheading special projects as well as all BOD meetings and materials.
- Developed internal organization charts, electronic filing systems, and administrative processes.
- Lead various high-level and confidential projects across Finance, HR, Legal, and Operations departments.
- Liaise between senior stakeholders and administrative staff, serving both as Senior Executive Assistant and peer mentor.
- Reduced overhead 60% through savvy event planning for company off-sites, high-profile meetings, media interviews, and vendor negotiations.
- Reconcile time-sensitive issues while employing strict discretion and confidentiality without sacrificing high degree of precision and attention to detail.
- Author all correspondence, meticulously proofing, editing, and formatting documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Chief administrator for various internal platforms and systems, including ConfidentialsSystem, and Confidentials to Meeting.
Event Planner/Sole Proprietor
- Grew business from ground up, fostering and fortifying professional relationships and partnerships while negotiating and booking all event spaces.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements and budget analysis
- Spearheaded event food and beverage, ordering supplies, audiovisual equipment, signage as well as necessary travel arrangements and ensuring décor exceeds client expectations.
- Handled all research, site visits, and procurement of resources to help clients realize their vision and event possibilities.
- Developed and executed room layouts for each event, proposing fresh ideas to improve event planning and implementation process.
- Worked closely with diverse vendors and external resources, managing on-site production and post-event cleanup.
- Prepared nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, displays, signage, and seating cards.
- Planned corporate meetings and conventions, including meals, travel, hotel accommodations and activities for attendees.
- Organized multimedia equipment and room setup, assisting with programs and additional event literature.
- Steered program as scheduled, ensuring smooth execution and all financial obligations were met.
Executive Assistant to Director of Human Resources (Contractor)
- Executed all operations regarding Assistant Director of Human Resources and HR Staff, including electronic and physical file management, calendar management, expense reports, call screening, and travel arrangements.
- Scanned and maintained data entry into Confidentials database, guaranteeing strict confidentiality of all personal and sensitive information.
- Served as primary point of contact, answering and screening calls with upmost professionalism while ensuring accuracy of information provided.
- Conducted research and prepared special reports related to applicant qualifications and candidacy.
- Assisted with preparation of board interviews, ordering and organizing supplies for exams, offsite test proctoring, and management of employee and candidate related projects.
- Coordinated office events, meetings, staff presentations, and exam date calendars.
- Acted as face of the company, assisting walk-in applicants in regards to exam date questions, qualification requirements, responses and follow up deadlines.
- Drafted correspondence, proofing, editing, and formatting all documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
Senior Executive Assistant to CEO of Ask.com / Administrative Services Manager
- Supported entire C-Suite, including CEO, President, and Board of Directors while Junior Administrative Staff and Receptionist.
- Led and mentored team on effectiveness and operational efficiency, coordinating quarterly and annual reviews.
- Served as onsite Corporate Travel Manager, monitoring adherence to employee travel guidelines, approvals, and cost effective travel using Expedia.
- Planned all domestic and international travel plans for executives, including summoning corporate and private jets.
- Executed weekly and monthly meetings for staff, as well as off-site activities, documenting all relevant minutes.
- Maintained bi-coastal executive calendars, coordinated meetings, video conferences, and media interviews.
- Processed and composed expense reports, PowerPoint presentations, project reports, confidential correspondence, and executive board meeting materials.
- Interviewed prospective employees, training and onboarding new hires.
- Worked closely with senior management and administrative staff, communication direction effectively across all organizational levels.
- Screened and routed all business calls, e-mails, and mail, leading visitor relations for Executive Team.
- Collaborated with building Security, Operations, IT, Finance, and HR team across various company projects, including corporate relocations.
- Seamlessly interfaced with East Coast Executive Assistants to plan corporate meetings and events, including catering, large print jobs, shipping, and additional accommodations.